Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Need This Vicios Id Help!!!!!!!!!

sadelb

ok whoever was at roxy last night has got to remember this. it was when he stoped the music and talked. it was right after that vegas song. whenhe announced that derb was coming and he played a sample of it and sad does anyone know what this song is. Then he played the whole song? Does anybody know what song this is??? is it derbs new song? I cant find the name anywhere. Is it unreleased? Can someone give me the name i really love that song.

Yup this is the song ive been lookin for. derb (arome mix) why i never had this song beats me. thanks bro. good look on this one. well im sendin it out on my list thissunday anyways in case u guys dont have it. song is really hot. really sick list this week. ne mad myles song getti sent out tonight. list goes out very late sunday... send in ur tracks.

Originally posted by mikeydny

sadelb and u run a music list, amateur. :rolleyes:

This song stumped me to I heard it on a set from Scott Project until someone ( DjjohnstevenS) told me what it was... Jv worked this song well on Sat. morning , ontop of all the old school tunes.. Wadda Guy