Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lousy going-to-New York-to-see-Pappa bastards

Kuro

nyah nyah nyah nyah!!!!!! :tongue: Me and Chyna and Vic even got a hotel room together wooowoooo! I thought Pappa was really good, good energy, good track selection, not tear-the-roof-off kind of stuff but he's no slouch to be sure, the crowd was a little thin but I love that 'cause then you have dance space, it started to get a little more full around 4:30. :bounce: Sooooo glad I went though, Vinyl RULES!!!! :bounce:

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

nyah nyah nyah nyah!!!!!! :tongue: Me and Chyna and Vic even got a hotel room together wooowoooo! I thought Pappa was really good, good energy, good track selection, not tear-the-roof-off kind of stuff but he's no slouch to be sure, the crowd was a little thin but I love that 'cause then you have dance space, it started to get a little more full around 4:30. :bounce: Sooooo glad I went though, Vinyl RULES!!!! :bounce:

yeah, i was mad tired too, but when i got there i was alive...ok well kind of...pappa definitely had an insane set that kept me on my feet, other than that i probably would have been passed out in a corner from all the partying i did at Nations and then driving to New York with Vic and Vixen...:D ..next time def i need rest...other than that..too bad u couldnt make it kuro and shady..and where was eggmok??

:bounce:

CD

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....................

damn I'm still so tired....great music and night all along, still mad tired. Next time, I need to NOT party tyhe night before until 5:30am so I can get the full Vinyl experience of staying until 9 am.

Next time....anyone for Tennaglia in 2 weeks? 3rd Anneversary Be YOurself Party.

Vic... for numero uno... you better be resting up for *this* weekend my dear :)

for numero dos... If you're going up to see DT on Friday night (i hear it's going to be sick!!) you should stay for Danny Howells on Sat.. his first official night of residency there... I'd definitely be there for both... but I'll be in Amsterdam ... darn, shucks, hates to be me ;)

Originally posted by a1wave

Vic... for numero uno... you better be resting up for *this* weekend my dear :)

for numero dos... If you're going up to see DT on Friday night (i hear it's going to be sick!!) you should stay for Danny Howells on Sat.. his first official night of residency there... I'd definitely be there for both... but I'll be in Amsterdam ... darn, shucks, hates to be me ;)

yup, i'm getting my rest this week A1, i'm going straight home after work have dinner and straight to bed 'cos the weekend will be insane...

and DT on Friday and DH on Saturday?!?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?!? OMG, this road trip has to come through...DT and DH on consecutive nights!!!!!!!!