Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My First Time at Vinyl

So every week my friends try to talk me into going to Vinyl after Roxy, but I always decline and start my long trek home. I finally decided to check it out this week, and I had an awesome time. I never understood why people liked DT so much until I heard him on Friday. The club was packed just enough so that everyone had room to dance and sit, everyone there was super friendly, and the vibe was awesome. I definately cant handle staying out until 12pm every Saturday, but I met some cool people and danced to some awesome music. Highmay, DjJohnStephen, JoeG, Quoth, Klohe, Andy ZZZZ, and anyone else I missed, it was awesome chillin with you guys. I hope go back soon....

vinly is an awome place to go only after the crowd starts to clear from ROXY at like 5:30 or 6 ususally. tenegila is sick, its a good place to go and winddown after ROXY. The crowd there is real cool also. Vinly is a hell of a place to find though but it is worth it even if it takes u and hour and a half to find the dam place like it did wit me

:D

Originally posted by clubbinguy6x

vinly is an awome place to go only after the crowd starts to clear from ROXY at like 5:30 or 6 ususally. tenegila is sick, its a good place to go and winddown after ROXY. The crowd there is real cool also. Vinly is a hell of a place to find though but it is worth it even if it takes u and hour and a half to find the dam place like it did wit me

:D

omg it took foreverrr to find... but it was cool.. different... but cool...

I was with my friend from work who got me a bean for the first time. Like a month ago. And lemme just say I was all over him like white on rice. He was laying in the back room and I was like like, How YOU doin'? it was NYCE. Before that though I just made out with guys. My friend kept taking my hand and getting me away from all the guys. But last Friday, oh my God. DT can friggin marry me. THe happy new year thing was freaky. "Happy NEW year!!"

Tee Hee Hee

If there's a god in the heaven's eye,

Look at me and make it fade.....

Make it fade.....

My friend that intro'd me to this either needs a medal or a friggin ass woopin'.

"Oh man it calls out to me.":D

Originally posted by miamijosh

Nice. Can't wait to go. I have seen DT 4 times now, always in miami. Have to get to VINYL.

I was supposed to go see him at Space I think last January when I was in Miami. He was supposed to spin a 12 hour set I think, I wish now that I had gone.

last nite ..was my first nite there. sat. is ok...but my freind goes all the time on friday and she said its so much better. she said fridays are awesome. so were going othis friday or the one after hehe. cause i wanna go. i like hte club though. a lot of chill area and shit. hehe. muah. j =)

House Music is a Religion and Vinyl is my Church :)

I've always loved DT. Vinyl is like my home away from home. I'ts good that a lot of people like it . I just hope it doesn't get so crowded that you can't enjoy a good time anymore. As long as people keep the positive vibe it will always be good. I'd hate to see it go downhill when too many of the *wrong* kind of people show up, ya know?