Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Johnny Vicious = Tony Draper

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

first off, russ reign coulndt have said it any better.

i personally have had an amazing time all 3 times i went to roxy in the past 4 weeks. i love johnny's style....but yes, i can see the difference with his track selection at roxy from his track selection at SF. what the reason for this is, i have no idea. roxy def isnt bringing in the right crowd for vicious. but that's not all they're fault. i mean, maybe the promoters arent doin what they should be doing....but the place is so big, that the true vicious fans just get outnumbered by these 16-17 yr old kids who dont even know or care who johnny vicious is. they just wanna get fucked up before they get home before their parents wake up. :laugh:

what i have noticed since this party has started, is that all the people who keep hating on roxy and vicious are the DT worshipers. all these vinyl heads talk about is how vicious fans are musically uneducated and are little kids...blah blah blah. yet it seems as though all they know is DT. if its not vinyl, its not DT, then it sux. they seem to be the narrow-minded ones, not us. like i said, i love vicious' style, but yua know what....i love alot of other styles too. i like DT too, and cant wait to hear him live. i like JP, i like Junior, i like PVD....and they all have a different style.

what it all comes down to, is if u dont like roxy, u dont like vicious, why do u keep goin? just so u can come on this messageboard and complain about it? i just dont get it.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

first off, russ reign coulndt have said it any better.

i personally have had an amazing time all 3 times i went to roxy in the past 4 weeks. i love johnny's style....but yes, i can see the difference with his track selection at roxy from his track selection at SF. what the reason for this is, i have no idea. roxy def isnt bringing in the right crowd for vicious. but that's not all they're fault. i mean, maybe the promoters arent doin what they should be doing....but the place is so big, that the true vicious fans just get outnumbered by these 16-17 yr old kids who dont even know or care who johnny vicious is. they just wanna get fucked up before they get home before their parents wake up. :laugh:

what i have noticed since this party has started, is that all the people who keep hating on roxy and vicious are the DT worshipers. all these vinyl heads talk about is how vicious fans are musically uneducated and are little kids...blah blah blah. yet it seems as though all they know is DT. if its not vinyl, its not DT, then it sux. they seem to be the narrow-minded ones, not us. like i said, i love vicious' style, but yua know what....i love alot of other styles too. i like DT too, and cant wait to hear him live. i like JP, i like Junior, i like PVD....and they all have a different style.

what it all comes down to, is if u dont like roxy, u dont like vicious, why do u keep goin? just so u can come on this messageboard and complain about it? i just dont get it.

sorry, im not a vinyl fan either really. i just prefer 21+ parties.

Originally posted by somebitch

sorry, im not a vinyl fan either really. i just prefer 21+ parties.

well, my point exactly, why do u go to roxy if u know its an 18+ party (although we all know it seems ot be a 16+ party), if u prefer 21+ parties?

now, this is not a personal stab against u or anything..please dont think im startin drama...but i wonder why people go to parties that they know their just not gonna have fun at

Originally posted by nyc420

Checked out the Roxy and Vicious Fri night and was very dissapointed. His track selection and mixing was terrible. Got there around 2:45 and he dropped some shitty ass SF tracks, then went straight into Rapture around 3:15. I understand if he was "playing to the crowd" cause it was the cheesiest/youngest crowd I have ever sceen. But c'mon, I expected much more. Thank god we left and went to Vinyl so I could dance to some real music...:smoke:

Well, I do. :D

- meli -

well, my point exactly, why do u go to roxy if u know its an 18+ party (although we all know it seems ot be a 16+ party), if u prefer 21+ parties?

now, this is not a personal stab against u or anything..please dont think im startin drama...but i wonder why people go to parties that they know their just not gonna have fun at

umm i didnt go to roxy. like i said, i like 21+ parties

what i have noticed since this party has started, is that all the people who keep hating on roxy and vicious are the DT worshipers. all these vinyl heads talk about is how vicious fans are musically uneducated and are little kids...blah blah blah. yet it seems as though all they know is DT. if its not vinyl, its not DT, then it sux

Ok, I'm not a DT worshiper, but I do love his style. IMO it's the best stlye...deep, dark and hard. I choose to go to Vinyl all the time cause they consistantly have the best djs. Just like I used to go to Twilo every damn weekend back in the day.

I was very open minded when I walked into the Roxy Fri cause I've read all of your damn posts about JV. After an hour of cheesy tunes I left dissapointed at JV and the Roxy as a whole. That place has such potential, but it's all wasted on these kiddies running around with their photons and glowsticks.

I am willing to give JV and Roxy a second chance cause I'm a nice guy. Hopefully he'll step it up and play this great hard trance that I've read and heard so much about.

Originally posted by jackzelvrp

16-18 years old

is this turning into a teen night i mean really. i was dancing with a cutie last friday and started talking to her. i ask for her age and she was like don't laugh. i am like ok. she was 17. i said sorry babe i am 21. these door people gotta check id's better.

Z

lol the door people are dumb.. they just look at the year and say red or black... haha. You can use a fake ID that looks nothing like you and i dont think they would notice