Clubplanet Nightlife Community

question about roxy card....

yo...hold the fuck....i aint beliving shit til lainie confirms it...cause i didnt hear shit and it doesnt say a word on the card about line privilages or the fact that YOU CAN ONLY USE IT TILL 2am....i mean we all know that even if line privilages are confirmed..that bouncers still can be dicks u know?? but not until Lainie or that roxyscott person or someone with legit pull confirms it will i belive jack off shit. ::damnimanangryquothtonightforsomereason::

Well I know the coat check thing is BS.. lol.. I talked to Breeze, i dunno if anyone here knows him. Hes been workign wtih Goodrich for a long time promoting. I asked him all these questions, he told me we have to pay for caot check, we get VIP line privledges (no waiting on line) but the one thing he wasnt sure of was how late you can use the card. He said he thinks all night. Ive also heard till 12 and also till 2. Does anyone know?!?!?! One more question. Me and my friend have the gold card but we are taking a guy with us who doesnt, now is he gonna have to wait on line?

Originally posted by jbocc10

im lovin these cards more and more.....

my only question.... why isnt it gold???? ( i am colorblind, but i know its silver)

LOL.. good question =)...:laugh: :laugh: Maybe whoever made them is colorblind? Nah, I dunno

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

Cards good all night. No coat check still wondering why that was said. You get line privilages. And access in thte Clubplanet Suite.

Finally someone who tells and knows the truth.. lol Thanx Lannie!!

Ok so we have line privilages.. but where to we go to get these "line privilages".. is it the same line that promoters stand in? LOL either way, so many people have CP cards that there is still gonna be a line to get in :

P.S. Lainie you gotta set some of those bouncers straight!! Otherwise all of us CPers are gonna have mad problems.. they don't like to be nice to people (it's a jungle out there)..:blown:

Originally posted by codica3

P.S. Lainie you gotta set some of those bouncers straight!! Otherwise all of us CPers are gonna have mad problems.. they don't like to be nice to people (it's a jungle out there)..:blown:

I will state once again... there is no butt fuckin goin on over here.:mad::laugh: