Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did Anyone Watch Sex and The City Tonight??

One of my favorite shows!! isn't if funny how E does make you get all giddy and lovely like... haha... It's a shame that all the fine men are gay!! :( ... tsk, tsk.... either they are gay or taken... bah hum bug!!!

:blown:

SP218 : ... yeah.. that was sad when trent broke it off, but it made me smile when he show'd up for that photo shoot... weird how they all realize what's important afterward... :rolleyes:

My girlfriends and I were watching it and all I could think was, where is that place??? Honestly, all the good looking guys in this godforsaken city are either taken or gay. I want to dance around that many good looking men even if they are taken. Anyone know of a good place for four single women to drool at some hotties like that?

COCKS AND JOCKS....... heeeheee

Originally posted by Triumph

was FIERCE! "It's like being a diabetic in a candy store." Love Samantha

yeah they def had some good lines in that show

"why dont single guys look like this?" (at the club surrounded by hot, gay guys with great bodies)

"bc single guys dont have the oppty to get sex at the gym, if the did they would be at the gym 24-7 too!"

:laugh::laugh::laugh: