Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New addition to my sig....bwahahaha

Originally posted by fierydesire

. Al why does that puppet dog look familiar:confused:

Cuz you surrounded by COKE HEAD PUPPET DOGS "puppet dawg"! Take a look around you next time you be at any NYC club and shit. One day you all are gonna grow ONE BIG OL' NOSTRIL WHERE YOU CAN JUST SHOVEL THAT SHIT UP WITH A GOLDEN SHOVEL! Stick to the green! Peace out.

BTZ~

Originally posted by beatz

Cuz you surrounded by COKE HEAD PUPPET DOGS "puppet dawg"! Take a look around you next time you be at any NYC club and shit. One day you all are gonna grow ONE BIG OL' NOSTRIL WHERE YOU CAN JUST SHOVEL THAT SHIT UP WITH A GOLDEN SHOVEL! Stick to the green!

You mean money?

Good advice........I like money too.

Don't bash because some people do different things. I don't do coke, however I don't discriminate like some dick trying to pull a hollier than thou act.

BTW.........thats one of the funniest sigs so far.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You mean money?

Good advice........I like money too.

Don't bash because some people do different things. I don't do coke, however I don't discriminate like some dick trying to pull a hollier than thou act.

BTW.........thats one of the funniest sigs so far.

Most coke heads I know are the ones that act like they be "HOLLIER THAN THOU" and shit. (Part of the reason dance floors be gettin so fucked up and shit) As far as I sees it a "Coke personality" is the driving force behind the bitches and the guidos yo! You ain't see too many tokers gettin all in your grill in shit over stupid shit. Only the COKE HEADS AND ROIDRAGERS, METH LOOSERS AND GUIDO BOOZERS BE PULLIN THAT SHIT. Aka; NY BABY!KnowhatI'msayin? No wonder that dog looks so familiar aight! You all should try feelin the BEATZ without the drugs homies. Peace. (Just call it like I see it and shit!)

Originally posted by trippintrance64

yeah it's the pets.com mascot. my friend has the same puppet. And i dont do coke either, but i think that this pic def deserves to be a sig for a little while....too funny

Word that's a funny ass pic bro! I was just gettn all pissy at the coke headz in the club scene! But that pic is mad funny!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: