Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alright, once again..the WHO THE HELL IS ADDICTED TO CP AT 3:45am **ROLL CALL**

quoth

man if only fuckin CP had like a webcam and mic type setup id fuckin spin a nice techno set right now...cause though its almost 4am...my turntables have been goin since 2am and i think im gonna throw down some Surgeon right now...FAWKIN HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: freaky stares? nah man i dont stare at people and shit..i was just VERY LIT on fuckin Bacardi and that cheap ass bottle of Arbor Mist Strawberry Zinfindel...but it was all good..definitely freaked me out and shit by a total stranger coming up to me and like being like.."yer quoth right? you one fuckin funny bastard" lol but it was all good and once again cool meeting you.

Originally posted by quoth

:laugh: freaky stares? nah man i dont stare at people and shit..i was just VERY LIT on fuckin Bacardi and that cheap ass bottle of Arbor Mist Strawberry Zinfindel...but it was all good..definitely freaked me out and shit by a total stranger coming up to me and like being like.."yer quoth right? you one fuckin funny bastard" lol but it was all good and once again cool meeting you.

Ditto, did sexxyh drink he same thing? She just gave me sort of blank stares. :blank: I just thought to myself, this girl must find me annoying. I figure she had some of what you were drinking or she really did find me annoying lol. She seemed cool though. Anywayz, keep burnin the midnight oil people. I'm outtie. :letsgo:

Originally posted by deeprock

Ditto, did sexxyh drink he same thing? She just gave me sort of blank stares. :blank: I just thought to myself, this girl must find me annoying. I figure she had some of what you were drinking or she really did find me annoying lol. She seemed cool though. Anywayz, keep burnin the midnight oil people. I'm outtie. :letsgo:

have a good one bro..plenty of midnight oil to burn on my end...im going through all my records tonight.