Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave Ralph @ ExIT Friday???

he's got some comps on the Ministry label or something like that...i've got one of his cd's and heard a few others...pvd style but not there...he's good...i'd go check him out if he was spinnin at sf...gotta find out how long he is on...nortorious for 3 hours sets..

Originally posted by jbravo

thought i heard of most djs but i guess not. who is this guy? where does he usually hit the tables and has he produced any songs? in the dark bout his guy. please fill me in. thanx

here is a bio on him Dave Ralph

i think he was a resident at crobar in miami? cannot remeber but he recently just moved up to the boston area with his wife to start a family. and is going to be doinga monthly residency at Avalon there. When he was in Miami, one of my friend's was his dentist. my friend called me up one day and was like you'll never believe who was in my chair today!. I guess Dave was pretty surprised also to have a dentist that was down with his music too! :laugh:

dave ralph used to spin for oakenfold back in the day. heard him at twilo and he definitely will not let you down. Check out his live in alaska mix, or his love parade cd. his spins progressive and tech, a little bit on the darker side of things.

Originally posted by jbravo

thought i heard of most djs but i guess not. who is this guy? where does he usually hit the tables and has he produced any songs? in the dark bout his guy. please fill me in. thanx

Dave Ralph is an old skool trance DJ, he is great. I know he used to spin at a lot of parties when I used to go. Not sure if he still does... well not a lot, but I saw him quite a few times back in my raver days... definitley go check him out.

Nah Dave Ralph is cancelled for this Friday.. lizzy he's rescheduled for the 1st?

Hmm.. I just have another inquiry then.. a lot of people are wondering about it too.. Exit better not fuck this one up..

:ahem:

IS SPACEGIRL STILL COMING AS SCHEDULED NEXT FRIDAY?? :mad:

I heard some bullshit like a 70-30% chance that she will be there..

WTF IS THAT ALL ABOUT?!?!:blown: