Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Atlantic City Meetup

Guest jroo

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Hey, fruitcake! You don't fucking get the beans when you go to a Brazilian BBQ! You get all the meat you can eat! The salad bar is just for side dishes! But you gotta load up on the meat.

you moron, the bean dish is the fuckin' national dish of brazil, so set aside the kimchee for a while and get something else to go along with the meat :D:tongue:

Originally posted by vicman

you moron, the bean dish is the fuckin' national dish of brazil, so set aside the kimchee for a while and get something else to go along with the meat :D:tongue:

Fuck the national dish. It's all about saving room for the meat. You can't load up on veggies. They're just filler so you won't eat much meat. You gotta pass on the veggies, and go for broke with the meat.

Although, the plantains do rule. Damn, I'm getting hungry. I need to eat something.

Originally posted by jroo

lol, what are you? fucking pyschic? im over here reading , going "yummmm, this sounds like my type of place" then i read "jroo, you strike me as a person that would love that place." so, i would give you my number, but im sure that you already have it. being pyschic and all. yeah, we can diffently do a meetup up there, friday i wont be in town, i'll be back saturday sometime. probably early, i'll pm you and ask you what day you had in mind.

Yeah! Call me Mr. Cleo...hehe. I got your number. Maybe we can set it up so more carnivores can go.

Originally posted by crank47

I think we need a Brazilian BBQ meet-up.

how 'bout this Friday before we all start :roll::drunk: and then head off to Buzz for Scott Henry and Feelgood?

Might end up being a very messy night at Buzz on Friday :puke:

:gas:

:D :D

naw, any day is good with me

Fuck the national dish. It's all about saving room for the meat. You can't load up on veggies. They're just filler so you won't eat much meat. You gotta pass on the veggies, and go for broke with the meat.

Although, the plantains do rule. Damn, I'm getting hungry. I need to eat something.

asswipe, I doggie bag the whole damn cow if necessary, but you need something else besides the meat, if not then good luck going to the bathroom

how 'bout this Friday before we all start :roll::drunk: and then head off to Buzz for Scott Henry and Feelgood?

Might end up being a very messy night at Buzz on Friday :puke:

:gas:

:D :D

naw, any day is good with me

You can't do those Brazilian BBQ places before going out. Cause after eating a huge dinner like that, your body just goes into complete shutdown mode while it tries to process all that food. The day after a party is the best time to go pig out. Then afterwards, you just go somewhere, smoke pot, and lounge around the rest of the evening.

Damn! Can you guys wait till I get back from London? I'll be back on the 24th. How 'bout Deep Dish on the 25th, then Sat the 26th we do the Brazilian BBQ??? I DON'T wanna miss out on a huge group BBQ dinner. Those places are so much more fun with huge groups of people.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by zaguero

DAMN! Now im hungry! ...we definately need to go to this place. Jroo, you said you wont be here on Friday right? We should go on Saturday evening since we dont usually do shit on Saturdays.

cool with me, we still have to make a1wave and malanee's preparty that night. shady dont worry, we can eat beef when you get back too. i have a phat ass idea. most of us make pretty good money, right???? we should find a big ass mansion and move in, have like 15 of us living there. get a full time maid of course, would that be the phatest house ever?? kinda sounds like real world, but we are all friends already. dude, someone look into this.

You can't do those Brazilian BBQ places before going out. Cause after eating a huge dinner like that, your body just goes into complete shutdown mode while it tries to process all that food. The day after a party is the best time to go pig out. Then afterwards, you just go somewhere, smoke pot, and lounge around the rest of the evening.

Damn! Can you guys wait till I get back from London? I'll be back on the 24th. How 'bout Deep Dish on the 25th, then Sat the 26th we do the Brazilian BBQ??? I DON'T wanna miss out on a huge group BBQ dinner. Those places are so much more fun with huge groups of people.

umm....there might be aproblem that weekend...big problem

We can have a dinner meet-up before going to Modern on Sunday night. Does everyone have Monday off? Currently looks like another full weekend:

Friday: I'll host pre-party, Buzz

Saturday: Malanee pre-party, Dream (or you can go to Glow for Pete Moutso :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , sorry...).

Sunday: Dinner meet-up, Modern

Should we start a thread on this?

cool with me, we still have to make a1wave and malanee's preparty that night. shady dont worry, we can eat beef when you get back too. i have a phat ass idea. most of us make pretty good money, right???? we should find a big ass mansion and move in, have like 15 of us living there. get a full time maid of course, would that be the phatest house ever?? kinda sounds like real world, but we are all friends already. dude, someone look into this.

i'm looking into buying a house by the end of may, since my lease expires in the hell hole i'm at on May 31st, wanna get a place with a good size basement and put money into that shit, with fucking lights and shit, tight decor, and have all of DC CP over to get plastered and party over a 48hr period

Guest jroo

i'm looking into buying a house by the end of may, since my lease expires in the hell hole i'm at on May 31st, wanna get a place with a good size basement and put money into that shit, with fucking lights and shit, tight decor, and have all of DC CP over to get plastered and party over a 48hr period

cool, dont get a townhouse, your neigbhoors can hear everything

Originally posted by crank47

We can have a dinner meet-up before going to Modern on Sunday night. Does everyone have Monday off? Currently looks like another full weekend:

Friday: I'll host pre-party, Buzz

Saturday: Malanee pre-party, Dream (or you can go to Glow for Pete Moutso :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , sorry...).

Sunday: Dinner meet-up, Modern

Should we start a thread on this?

i got a friend coming in for the weekend, she's not staying with me since her moms is also coming with her and i dont want to deal with that shit, but i'll try to sneak her out sometime during the weekend...got monday off also

Guest jroo

then modern is gonna reek on Sunday:gas: , i might leave early or take extra cannisters of air freshner :D

i get mad gas from bbq too. hey dick i have a townhouse, thanks for making me feel really small and pathetic, oh well,

i get mad gas from bbq too. hey dick i have a townhouse, thanks for making me feel really small and pathetic, oh well,

i also have a townhouse, but i've had it with townhouses and apartments, i need more space for all of my shit.