Clubplanet Nightlife Community

a concern about shagfest....

echostar

Originally posted by trancend

are we gonna get kicked out/ are the cops gonna show up like at america cuz its a family restaurant and there will be drunk people all over the place?

that is exactly why

i do not understand why the sex board meetup is there

We had a very successful meet up there last April. Im not sure of the final count, but there was ALOT of people. It was a NY board meet up so you can rest assured alot of people showed up. The place was nice, the food was good and we really only got in "trouble" for going beyond the imaginary line to smoke.

Keep in mind how hard it is the plan one of these events and if you think you can do better, you probably cant.

Originally posted by cmb1975

Keep in mind how hard it is the plan one of these events and if you think you can do better, you probably cant.

GOD DAMN COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER! :eek:

::thanks for clearing that up babies::

some people still dont understand how much hard work goes into these things ::especially the week of:: :blank: tiz life.....

Another reason that I chose this place is because of the age factor.....had it been a more "sexy" or "theme" type place, i'd say about 50% of the sex boarders would have been assed out.

Couldnt have that happening to my kittens could i? :idea:

Originally posted by clubkat

GOD DAMN COULDNT HAVE SAID IT BETTER! :eek:

::thanks for clearing that up babies::

some people still dont understand how much hard work goes into these things ::especially the week of:: :blank: tiz life.....

Another reason that I chose this place is because of the age factor.....had it been a more "sexy" or "theme" type place, i'd say about 50% of the sex boarders would have been assed out.

Couldnt have that happening to my kittens could i? :idea:

yeah I agree, kitty and I were looking for many places...some of them would have scared you guys away and you would have thought we were real freaks (which we are;), but newbies will get their breaking in and cherries popped. then maybe we can bring it to another place...kitty also wanted to eb fair to those of you not 21....but all in all it will be fun... alot of:o , :tongue: , :hump: and spankings by yours truly;).

The formers mentioned are by choice and shall not represent the sex-board as a whole...haha I am a freakin infomercial...