Clubplanet Nightlife Community

too many people

Originally posted by trancend

so lets start killing! :blown:

. . good . . i'll be the chairperson of the Department of Population Control . . . We'll setup tribunals that judge whether or not a person is a moron, and if so, off them before they can spread their genes . . . It doesn't matter though, cause I'll always have the last say . . which means that you better get to being my best friend . .and fast. . .

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . good . . i'll be the chairperson of the Department of Population Control . . . We'll setup tribunals that judge whether or not a person is a moron, and if so, off them before they can spread their genes . . . It doesn't matter though, cause I'll always have the last say . . which means that you better get to being my best friend . .and fast. . .

nice...ive always wanted to play god for a day

Originally posted by petrol

Hell, we don't gotta kill *anyone*. Just sterilize everyone on the planet over the age of 18. Problem solved.

i betcha planned parenthood would rather sterilize everyone on the planet under the age of 18.

personally, i think we should sterilize everyone who's residence is not a monastery or convent.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

You fuckers suck out so much money out of my pay check.....I could go out a whole nother night if it wasn't for you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

spragga, you crack me up man

Keep it up playa - you hate but the Old Peeps will raise up and take over again!!

OLD PEOPLE UNITE!!!!:cool:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

don't forget who showed you baktun mister population control.