Clubplanet Nightlife Community

~~stylin' Couples~~

marcid21

ACTUALLY, I think I'm loving all of these couples. I think there's something meaningfully stylish in everyone....

Will and Jada - Just an overall statement of sleek style, with a touch of culture

Ben and "what's her name" - They both have this obscure look....Natural, clean cut, sensual, exotic....and so many other things....

Madonna and Guy - A Timeless classic. It just gets better with age...

Tom and Penelope - I'm not saying anything about them because I don't like them together. In my mind they just don't MESH well.

AND...of course Jennifer and Brad - They're like the all American, picture perfect match. His style is just one that I LOVE!!! Only he could pull off wearing polyester shirts and leisure suits (in Oceans 11). And her, just a natural beauty.

Originally posted by marcid21

ACTUALLY, I think I'm loving all of these couples. I think there's something meaningfully stylish in everyone....

Will and Jada - Just an overall statement of sleek style, with a touch of culture

Ben and "what's her name" - They both have this obscure look....Natural, clean cut, sensual, exotic....and so many other things....

Tom and Penelope - I'm not saying anything about them because I don't like them together. In my mind they just don't MESH well.

AND...of course Jennifer and Brad - They're like the all American, picture perfect match. His style is just one that I LOVE!!! Only he could pull off wearing polyester shirts and leisure suits (in Oceans 11). And her, just a natural beauty.

i have no comments to make b/c u just spoke for me! LOL....definitely seperated at birth!!!

who's the chickie with ben bratt? nonetheless, those too look good together.

will and whatshername are goofballs.

madonna can do better than guy 'are my fifteen minutes up yet' richie.

brad and the aniston gurl look nice....and oceans eleven had the best wardrobe from any film ive seen in a long time.

tom cruise and penelope...do nothing for me. does anyone else besides me think she's a golddigger?!?!?!

Originally posted by petp

who's the chickie with ben bratt? nonetheless, those too look good together.

will and whatshername are goofballs.

madonna can do better than guy 'are my fifteen minutes up yet' richie.

brad and the aniston gurl look nice....and oceans eleven had the best wardrobe from any film ive seen in a long time.

tom cruise and penelope...do nothing for me. does anyone else besides me think she's a golddigger?!?!?!

Yeah...like I said, not really all up on Penelope...or Tom...

But Ocean's 11 was totally off the hook w/ the wardrobe. They totally played up Pitt, Roberts, Garcia, and Clooney.....all looked amazing!

Too bad Julia had to go and dye her hair blond! I have a feeling she'll be taking a little time off!:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by marcid21

what she said :)

Originally posted by klohe

they both have that "I'm gorgeous and you all luv to take pictures of me" look...SMILE!!! :D :D :D

u know they're faces must hurt like a bitch at the end of the night...

I still don't like them....They're just a wierd couple....If they really do get married, that'll be the end of it!