Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is It Me Or Do Nj Clubs Suck Compared To Ny Clubs?

Originally posted by boywonder77

Some people are quitting all night drug fests in the city to experiment with a newpractice called sleep. Doctors ay this "sleep" leads to productivity and a "healthy " look. Not to be an old man or anything, but there comes a time when partying to 10 am is not as cool as it used to be. Jersey clubs kick ass. If your not having a good time in Jersey your either not going to the right places or your friends suck. Because as far a as I'm concerned I could go to Pub 46 with my friends and have a great time.

A WISE MAN ONCE TOLD ME....

YOU CAN SLEEP ALL YOU WANT WHEN YOU'RE DEAD!

How can you compare NJ to NYC.....How can anyone compare NYC to anywhere....

Living in NJ you should take advantage of how lucky you are!!!!

NJ has some great clubs.....and a short drive/train ride into the CITY....best of both clubbing/bar worlds!!!!

Most of the BIG clubs in NYC (back in the day like carbon or exit/limelight/life/etc.....) are all filled with NJ people!?!?!?!?

It is all in personal preference: I agree sometimes I am tired of the NJ scene and need to go into the City, but don't bash all NJ clubs and compare them to a CITY, especially NY!!!!!!!

Maybee some of us dont wanna spend $30 to get in the club then $8 on a coors light... And then worry about your brand new car w/rims parked on the street cuz you didnt wanna put up another $20 for parking... I did it all Tunnel D-tour, Twilo, SF, Limelight, Chetah, roxy..Blah blah blah..when I did drugs and was 18-19 is was COOL... But in realaity Drugs suck...

I went to Exit 2 fridays ago..who do they think they are?? $35 to get in?? 2 hours for coat check and then i feel like a sardine in between 5000 orientals... I went to roxy and vynil on friday and it was hot.. room to dance... good music..

I'll stick to metro, joeys, image cuz i dont have $100 to throw away on parking , addmission, and 4 beers...

And drugs like XTC are out in my book..

Strickly weed

to all those who ripped me a new asshole i can also have fun in a cardboard box, I wasn't saying jersey clubs suck I was just stating basically that I hate that they close so early since I get out of work late! Anyways I have a good time wherever I go and usually I am the life of the party so keep ur comments to yourself

Originally posted by guccigrlnyc

to all those who ripped me a new asshole i can also have fun in a cardboard box, I wasn't saying jersey clubs suck I was just stating basically that I hate that they close so early since I get out of work late! Anyways I have a good time wherever I go and usually I am the life of the party so keep ur comments to yourself

yikes! sorry if i offended you with my box :square:

but why should we keep our comments to ourselves? i thought you posted a thread cause you wanted to know how we felt?!?

dff agree ny is better i mean all u gotta do i look at the people in a ny club and those compared to a nj club and tell me wher u rather be lol well some people are into being in small places with corny people so if u choose nj true but nyc is Love over here lol plan and simple u can't find barbie walken around in a nj club i know a few they won't step foot in them and u won't see 270 pounds shirt less juice heads looken model lol in nj like 220 is like the biggest and i'm like that now and that big fish small pond sh1t is wack i rather go nyc and blend in :)

Originally posted by stonedcl

Maybee some of us dont wanna spend $30 to get in the club then $8 on a coors light... And then worry about your brand new car w/rims parked on the street cuz you didnt wanna put up another $20 for parking... I did it all Tunnel D-tour, Twilo, SF, Limelight, Chetah, roxy..Blah blah blah..when I did drugs and was 18-19 is was COOL... But in realaity Drugs suck...

I went to Exit 2 fridays ago..who do they think they are?? $35 to get in?? 2 hours for coat check and then i feel like a sardine in between 5000 orientals... I went to roxy and vynil on friday and it was hot.. room to dance... good music..

I'll stick to metro, joeys, image cuz i dont have $100 to throw away on parking , addmission, and 4 beers...

And drugs like XTC are out in my book..

Strickly weed

lol she didn't say they suked but i will jersey clubs are full of lil 5'8 corny guys and like 5'4 decent females not worth going to more then once in a blue and if u do go ther more then that is most likey cause u like fiting in and sh1t wit the corny looken and acten and deff dresssing people lol geting back to wut guci said tho roxy and vynail are corny they are teen clubs u gotta hit up spa or factoy sat's only place's woth even thinken bout i mean if u wannna gt a bleach blond with fake boobs and your in the gym every day lol 6 ft 220 :) y waste time on dinky nj places where people are like in awww of u and learn your name and comp u on your first visted lol its kinda dumb or go to a crappy nyc club where the best girl u might see is 18 and dosn't even make her own money for thisnj and most ny places are a waste; some of yall will hate on me for speakn my mind i know i'm concieted and sh1t but at least i got balls to tell yall how it is and some of yall will agree too bad most of yall like nj clubs cause it's only places yall can find dates lol with the corny people but its no hate each to ther own :blown:

Originally posted by northnjguy21

dff agree ny is better i mean all u gotta do i look at the people in a ny club and those compared to a nj club and tell me wher u rather be lol well some people are into being in small places with corny people so if u choose nj true but nyc is Love over here lol plan and simple u can't find barbie walken around in a nj club i know a few they won't step foot in them and u won't see 270 pounds shirt less juice heads looken model lol in nj like 220 is like the biggest and i'm like that now and that big fish small pond sh1t is wack i rather go nyc and blend in :)

i'm not into hangin with guys with their shirts off

whatever floats your boat i guess

If you wanted us all to keep our comments to ourselves then why would you post a thread stating how you felt????? :confused: :confused:

u won't see 270 pounds shirt less juice heads looken model lol in nj like 220 is like the biggest

I could have sworn the juice head thing was out....lol

Who the hell in gods name wants a sweaty 270 lb meathead that can't dance(and shirtless none the less), thinks JP is god's gift to the turntable's, and thinks K is still cool walking around?? Since when is club good or not because they have meatheads walking around, that has got to be the stupidest thing I have ever heard

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wasn't saying jersey clubs suck

that's pretty interesting for someone who posted their thread under the title "Is It Me Or Do Nj Clubs Suck Compared To Ny Clubs"

you may not have meant it but Miss Cleo is on vacation.......

lol she didn't say they suked but i will jersey clubs are full of lil 5'8 corny guys and like 5'4 decent females not worth going to more then once in a blue and if u do go ther more then that is most likey cause u like fiting in and sh1t wit the corny looken and acten and deff dresssing people lol geting back to wut guci said tho roxy and vynail are corny they are teen clubs u gotta hit up spa or factoy sat's only place's woth even thinken bout i mean if u wannna gt a bleach blond with fake boobs and your in the gym every day lol 6 ft 220 :) y waste time on dinky nj places where people are like in awww of u and learn your name and comp u on your first visted lol its kinda dumb or go to a crappy nyc club where the best girl u might see is 18 and dosn't even make her own money for thisnj and most ny places are a waste; some of yall will hate on me for speakn my mind i know i'm concieted and sh1t but at least i got balls to tell yall how it is and some of yall will agree too bad most of yall like nj clubs cause it's only places yall can find dates lol with the corny people but its no hate each to ther own :blown:

WTF?????? is that English!?!?! come on! type correctly, jeezus... quit the steriods and stop sniffing those elmer glue, oy...