Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fridays @ HB jan-feb

Guest bonsolidd

Guest bonsolidd

Just some reminders

Jan 25th KTU's RSL live..... w/event to be added!

Feb 1ST DJ Denny Tsettos

Feb 8th DAVE RALPH (kinetic records):D

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by boywonder77

Hey bro, just wanted to compliment you on your sat. nights and the loyal following you have. Kirk's a friend of mine and I would love to come by and see what everybody raves about if I could get free on a Sat.

Thanx Buddy!!! get free? What are you on lock down! J/K lol

Guest saleen351

and you jerk offs can't figure out why your posts were moved. amazing to me how stupied you idiots are, keep abusing it assholes..............

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by saleen351

and you jerk offs can't figure out why your posts were moved. amazing to me how stupied you idiots are, keep abusing it assholes..............

New CP Rule #134562 You can not make posts with the words jerk off,asshole or idiots!!!

Originally posted by bonsolidd

Thanx Buddy!!! get free? What are you on lock down! J/K lol

Hmm Starbryte.....I notice something strangly familiar about this post. What are you coaching Bon on how to make fun of people's CP mistakes????? .....LOL :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

geeeeeeeezus, does spygurl and teresadf work??? lol, every minute they have a post up... um, i'm looking for my cheese, any have it? hey, saleen said bad words about promoters, does this mean the cease fire is over? is he bad again?

Originally posted by sydnie

geeeeeeeezus, does spygurl and teresadf work??? lol, every minute they have a post up... um, i'm looking for my cheese, any have it? hey, saleen said bad words about promoters, does this mean the cease fire is over? is he bad again?

Work is soooooooooooooo over rated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I work sometimes.....lol. Saleen has his moments I think. Sometimes he's good and sometimes he's naughty which is fine. Everyone has the right to their opinion. :)

I think my job and Spygirls job should be to post on CP all day....lol :D

Guest saleen351

hey, saleen said bad words about promoters, does this mean the cease fire is over? is he bad again?

There is no cease fire, I'm just reloading and waiting to make my move, also I'm giving the promoters time to adjust to the new boss in town, Mr JBR, so if they can't behave, I'm launching an assualt on them.....incogito guido style................:blown:

Originally posted by teresadf

I work sometimes.....lol. Saleen has his moments I think. Sometimes he's good and sometimes he's naughty which is fine. Everyone has the right to their opinion. :)

there ya go! CP moderators for the east coast

Originally posted by teresadf

good :idea:......I could deal with this:D