Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men Must Be Dumb, Haha

bluegirl

I've asked guys this question before; unless she is squirting all over the place, most guys don't seem to be able to feel when a girl is getting off.

But even so... there are other hints, ya know, things that can't be faked... heartbeat, how much gooier it is right afterwards, that lovely flush turning your skin all red...

Originally posted by tastyt

I've asked guys this question before; unless she is squirting all over the place, most guys don't seem to be able to feel when a girl is getting off.

But even so... there are other hints, ya know, things that can't be faked... heartbeat, how much gooier it is right afterwards, that lovely flush turning your skin all red...

Not to mention the sudden tension.

thats what i'm saying

i dont think men pay attention to the signs

when i first started having sex with my current sex toy, haha

(he's gonna kill me for that one)

he was like sometimes its hard to tell when u cum

(i keep quiet occasionally)

so the next time we had sex, and i was cumming

i told him dont u feel that

from then on he can always tell when i cum

then he picked up on other signals

now every time i cum he smiles immediately

:)

those other hints they can't get :confused: Thats weird. I mean I can see why it is hard b/c sometimes the girl can just be wet constantly. I have guys ask me if I was done yet. Personally I hate to fake it. I did it a couple a times and now I just tell them, it aint workin.