Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im broke!

zaguero

Originally posted by zaguero

Like playing soccer? I try to play every weekend. I invited Vic a couple of times but he wussed out.

dude, i work out plenty during the week, then hit the clubs, i need to save my extra energy for other more important endeavors

hey on you being broke, heres and idea, move away from Dupont, rents are high and you get 6% DC tax up ur ass, as if that isnt enough.

Originally posted by vicman

dude, i work out plenty during the week, then hit the clubs, i need to save my extra energy for other more important endeavors

hey on you being broke, heres and idea, move away from Dupont, rents are high and you get 6% DC tax up ur ass, as if that isnt enough.

I pay $400/month - what do you pay????

Originally posted by malanee

I pay $400/month - what do you pay????

yea, ur place is rent controlled, i guess all the rest of us on the board would :blown: for a sweet deal like that.

i pay $550, utilities included, hopefuly i'll be paying less soon.

yea, ur place is rent controlled, i guess all the rest of us on the board would :blown: for a sweet deal like that.

Don't forget to take into account roommates, location, "niceties" (like a jucuzzi tub for instance) and stuff.

Taxes in DC are a big deal. You are taxed considerably more than those in MD and VA. By paycheck, I get more than my co-workers who live in DC (same salary rate). It's more than a few bucks too.

Originally posted by crank47

Don't forget to take into account roommates, location, "niceties" (like a jucuzzi tub for instance) and stuff.

Taxes in DC are a big deal. You are taxed considerably more than those in MD and VA. By paycheck, I get more than my co-workers who live in DC (same salary rate). It's more than a few bucks too.

yup same here, and i dont even get paid that much, i mean enough for me, for the time being, but when i moved from DC to VA I saw my paycheck and shit in my pants and the extra $ comes in handy

True - but I don't have commuting costs and I can ALWAYS borrow my friend's jacuzzi tub, right? :D

Let me tell you, paying the DC car tax was a beyatch, though! And I don't even have a new car!

Everyone I know (that lives along the Metro at least) gets MetroCheck from work and don't have commuting costs either.

ALL car taxes suck. MD is the best since there isn't a yearly tax.

I'm sure your friend is more than happy to lend you the jucuzzi tub, as long as proper services are rendered... ;)

You know, cleaning the tub afterwards, of course! :D

Shit, I pay exactly three times that in mortgage payments - so stop bitching about your rent! :tongue: And then add utilities on top of that. And then add a hefty car payment on top of that. Of course, living in MD means no car taxes, but the state income tax is a bit higher than VA, so it kinda evens out in the end. But I may have to start bj1.gif for extra cash. :( :( :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by crank47

Everyone I know (that lives along the Metro at least) gets MetroCheck from work and don't have commuting costs either.

ALL car taxes suck. MD is the best since there isn't a yearly tax.

i only had to pay $55 car tax for mine, but also, when buying it back in sept. i saved around $1000 in taxes 'cos I lived in VA and not DC...hell with it, I'm moving to MD this year, seems that everything is cheaper here

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Shit, I pay exactly three times that in mortgage payments - so stop bitching about your rent! :tongue: And then add utilities on top of that. And then add a hefty car payment on top of that. Of course, living in MD means no car taxes, but the state income tax is a bit higher than VA, so it kinda evens out in the end. But I may have to start bj1.gif for extra cash. :( :( :eek: :eek:

yeah, but you have a whole fuckin' house, if i was to pay all the rent for my TH I would be paying $1650 total, but I git 2 roomates, and your car is rather flashy, so dont bitch

yeah, but you have a whole fuckin' house, if i was to pay all the rent for my TH I would be paying $1650 total, but I git 2 roomates, and your car is rather flashy, so dont bitch

Hey, if you can bitch, I can bitch. It still hurts to write those checks every month, regardless.

Hey, if you can bitch, I can bitch. It still hurts to write those checks every month, regardless.

Anyone who has 4 technics just laying around AND has a convertible BMW doesn't get to bitch!

Unless, of course, you let me drive the car.....

Anyone who has 4 technics just laying around AND has a convertible BMW doesn't get to bitch!

Unless, of course, you let me drive the car.....

No way in hell I'd let you drive my car. Word on the street is that you don't handle stick too well. :eek::D :D :D

Oh, and I'm allowed to bitch. I may like nice toys, but I still hate having to pay for them. I'm just gonna start stealing. That way I can get cool shit for free.

No way in hell I'd let you drive my car. Word on the street is that you don't handle stick too well. :eek::D :D :D

Oh, and I'm allowed to bitch. I may like nice toys, but I still hate having to pay for them. I'm just gonna start stealing. That way I can get cool shit for free.

I'm not sure what you're implying - but I handle a stick quite well, thank you very much! My first car was an RX-7 and my last sports car was an Eagle Talon. Just because I drive a slow automatic now, doesn't mean I can't drive the hell out of your BMW given the chance!

Now hand over the keys before someone gets hurt!

:mad: :mad: :blown:

I'm not sure what you're implying - but I handle a stick quite well, thank you very much! My first car was an RX-7 and my last sports car was an Eagle Talon. Just because I drive a slow automatic now, doesn't mean I can't drive the hell out of your BMW given the chance!

Now hand over the keys before someone gets hurt!

:mad: :mad: :blown:

Wait, are we really talking about driving, or are we talking about sex? :confused:

:D :D :D :D :D

Originally posted by zaguero

No thanks, I'd rather go on a stealing spree with Shady. :shaky:

I'll swing by and pick you up. I'll be in the unmarked rental car, wearing a ski mask, black jacket, black pants, and blue and orange sneakers (sorry, only pair of comfortable shoes I have). Try to wear all black. And bring a mask.

We'll hit the Taco Bell first, since you can speak their language.

I'll swing by and pick you up. I'll be in the unmarked rental car, wearing a ski mask, black jacket, black pants, and blue and orange sneakers (sorry, only pair of comfortable shoes I have). Try to wear all black. And bring a mask.

We'll hit the Taco Bell first, since you can speak their language.

Why dont we just sell the rental car?:rolleyes: