Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So after SHAGFEST...

misskittie

Originally posted by jimk29

I think I may head over to flamingo east. good times, good people, and good beats ( so I hear from Heretic... he he) we will just see what this is all about.

I stopped by that place to see a friend. It was funny, downstairs was some Long Island party, while upstairs was the hardcore goth party. Reminded me of that Marilyn Manson video "Tainted Love" Anyways, we went upstairs to check what all the fuss was about and boy was I blown away. Saw some fun and freeky ass shit going on. I always wanted one night with a goth chick and there were a few hotties there, some dude getting stepped on by people, and many drag's selling ya-yo :) Good hard beats went well with the atmosphere.

If your from Great Neck, Long Island or Upper East side (me) be prepared for one shocker.

Originally posted by chadc

I stopped by that place to see a friend. It was funny, downstairs was some Long Island party, while upstairs was the hardcore goth party. Reminded me of that Marilyn Manson video "Tainted Love" Anyways, we went upstairs to check what all the fuss was about and boy was I blown away. Saw some fun and freeky ass shit going on. I always wanted one night with a goth chick and there were a few hotties there, some dude getting stepped on by people, and many drag's selling ya-yo :) Good hard beats went well with the atmosphere.

If your from Great Neck, Long Island or Upper East side (me) be prepared for one shocker.

LOL

Yeah, the club owner wanted to try out some different parties downstairs the last couple of weeks, but none of them went very well. So this week they're letting the Absolution people have their party downstairs which is kinda the same crowd as us, only I'll be playing much harder beats for the Fun House party upstairs. :D Both levels are gonna be open to patrons from either party, so it should be a fun night. If anyone wants to check it out, find me at the Shagfest thing and I'll hook you up with a discount card.

Originally posted by heretic909

LOL

Yeah, the club owner wanted to try out some different parties downstairs the last couple of weeks, but none of them went very well. So this week they're letting the Absolution people have their party downstairs which is kinda the same crowd as us, only I'll be playing much harder beats for the Fun House party upstairs. :D Both levels are gonna be open to patrons from either party, so it should be a fun night. If anyone wants to check it out, find me at the Shagfest thing and I'll hook you up with a discount card.

ha! I knew the Long Island thing wouldnt go well as soon as I lay foot in the place :) Correct me if I'm wrong but the girls who are at the Fun House party's who are REAL girls :) all have a freeky mentality and do some "fun" things there right?.

Whats the Age / Cover?

Originally posted by chadc

ha! I knew the Long Island thing wouldnt go well as soon as I lay foot in the place :) Correct me if I'm wrong but the girls who are at the Fun House party's who are REAL girls :) all have a freeky mentality and do some "fun" things there right?.

Whats the Age / Cover?

18+ and $5 with one of the discount cards I'll be handing out at Shagfest.

As far as the girls, there are some there who are somewhat normal (to use the term loosely). But yeah, a lot of them are into freaky shit also. There's quite a few pro doms and mistresses that come to this party.

hehe :-p

PUERTORICAN COMBAT RAVER WARPAINT FRONTAL ASSAULT GROOVE MACHINE

with facepaint. that's my costume. I'm headin' to Vinyl after Shag, cause i know the Roxy doormen will take one look at me and go "no, you aren't getting in."

fuck it. I came to party and be a wack crazy motherfucker, not to get laid. I'll see you all at vinyl

Originally posted by cintron

hehe :-p

PUERTORICAN COMBAT RAVER WARPAINT FRONTAL ASSAULT GROOVE MACHINE

with facepaint. that's my costume. I'm headin' to Vinyl after Shag, cause i know the Roxy doormen will take one look at me and go "no, you aren't getting in."

fuck it. I came to party and be a wack crazy motherfucker, not to get laid. I'll see you all at vinyl

si vienes a Shagfest asi, te voy a meter un palo en el culo