Clubplanet Nightlife Community

After many months of lurkin on different boards this what I have concluded..

beatz

Originally posted by crobra

Andy - I doubt this guy is referring to you!! But to see some people back on this board who haven't been here for a long time - I find it kind of funny. When I first joined this board I didn't go as crobra; infact, I didn't post at all because of all the clicks and bashing going on. Someone asked a stupid question or say something the group didn't like and they would get trashed big time. My clubbing days go back to when I was 18 - (1992) and I didn't feel like get trashed by 20 year old people who had posted 1000 times or some guy who moved here from some where else, when I live in the city my whole life (all because it said newbie under name)!!! VIP - which I have no problems with or the people who post there did talk a lot of shit against this board and they used to read this board and put links and ridicule the people who posted here (I know not all VIP members). But that doesn't make a difference to me and I don't really give a shit.

BUT what I do care about is the unity and openness this board had begun to show to everyone who came on since those people left when other boards started. Everyone began to intermingle with each other and accept each other’s opinions and ideas. Seeing some people come back and start shit already - I wonder how long it will last. I know there are bunch of people who jump around from board to board spreading the info about events and only care about the music i.e.-you or mugz etc.... But people coming back to start drama again on the NY board - is just annoying - I know it's all for fun, but it does start to divide people and create friction!!

Since there's so much *ass kissing* going on, I officially have my head up Crobra's! icon14.gif;)

Originally posted by blowflyii

guys do not bust on beatz because he speaks differently.....I did the same thing and ralized that it isn't nice or fair to him.

over and out.

What do you expect when you come to the Drama forum...kisses and hugs, you fucking mentally challenged piece of shit.

Originally posted by crobra

Nope sorry - no room!!!!!!

Originally posted by fierydesire

Is there room in there for me?

Originally posted by clubkat

Since there's so much *ass kissing* going on, I officially have my head up Crobra's!

i guess it just means you're a tight-ass, crobra. ;):laugh::D