Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Songs of the summer 2001...

Originally posted by wakeup

k you are right luv but you said summer songs of 2001 and its just amusing how horrible nj clubs are playing the same garbage or played out garbage week in and week out nj will never get any respect. if it is true platimun has no mc no bs and plays most of the osngs ive heard . i give the owners credit for taking a big chance like that.

What a spurise,another negitive post about something from Wakeup. Do you ever have any positive to say about anything?????

k you are right luv but you said summer songs of 2001 and its just amusing how horrible nj clubs are playing the same garbage or played out garbage week in and week out nj will never get any respect. if it is true platimun has no mc no bs and plays most of the osngs ive heard . i give the owners credit for taking a big chance like that.

What a suprise,another negitive post about something from Wakeup. Do you ever have any positive to say about anything?????

but jana more than life was a summer song of 2000 with i turn to u. figures jersey shore cheese factories would still play them. did denny drop the relentless keys over them too, and djais play its hip hop/reggea in between them

Actually, Janas More than Life was relased in summer 2000, but was remixed and rereleased this past summer. Therefore, they played the remixed version a lot in the clubs. Show what you know KNOW IT ALL!

Many songs remind me of 2001, but I would have to say the top 10 "summer cheese" songs would be

Stand Still

Control Freaq

Lala Land

To Be Able To love

Right on Time

Absolutely Not

Smoke Machine

Strobelight (Sunday Nights at Tempts)

Who Am I

Sweet Dreams (Tempts of Course!)

Originally posted by cgm

Actually, Janas More than Life was relased in summer 2000, but was remixed and rereleased this past summer. Therefore, they played the remixed version a lot in the clubs. Show what you know KNOW IT ALL!

Many songs remind me of 2001, but I would have to say the top 10 "summer cheese" songs would be

Stand Still

Control Freaq

Lala Land

To Be Able To love

Right on Time

Absolutely Not

Smoke Machine

Strobelight (Sunday Nights at Tempts)

Who Am I

Sweet Dreams (Tempts of Course!)

NO shit genious and the song is old. rereleased cause everyone who didnt get the white label can get it now. and how can u like absolutely not, jesus u have no taste. stand still another overhyped HQ2 remix.ur a joke. do me a favor stay in jersey clubs

Guest saleen351

NO shit genious and the song is old. rereleased cause everyone who didnt get the white label can get it now. and how can u like absolutely not, jesus u have no taste. stand still another overhyped HQ2 remix.ur a joke. do me a favor stay in jersey clubs

ok list the tracks you like...come do it, put your top 5 summer joints on here....

Guest saleen351

saleen u homo u htink im gonna post the tracks im feelin now so in a few weeks all u cheeseballs post them as ur favs. such as funkatron or some other shit or the best one TRB aftermath lol

Well I got tons of hot shit, I don't post every track I got, I get stuff all the time before its released and played but who cares point is you don't have a top 5.....so in three months there were not 5 good tracks you liked???? shut the fuck up already......

:laugh: tons of hot shit i ve seen ur posts of what ur feeling and hot shit lol ur a joke u cheeseball

First of all, this thread is about SUMMER SONGS! Of course they are cheesy now because they are all 6 months old..second of all, the fact that you wont list your own songs shows that YOU KNOW you are ignorant and have NO original taste. Keep building yourself up there buddy, no one is buying it...oh, and as far as me being "a joke", you can kiss my ass sweetie....

Also, I would like to add an early summer XS fave, "Come to Me" Mada and Moody:D

:laugh: tons of hot shit i ve seen ur posts of what ur feeling and hot shit lol ur a joke u cheeseball

Wakeup,you talk a bunch of shit on here calling everything cheese.Let me ask you a question.Where are you a DJ??? After all the shit you talk about music/cheese you better be Tony Draper,Jonathan peters or Danny teneglia or have a residence somewhere. This may actually suprise alot of people,but i respect saleens posts when it comes to music. As everyone knows,we have had our problems in the past but he does know his music and i give him props for that. You on the other hand only post negitive shit about music and how cheesy it is. It almost sounds you were toilet trained at gun point!!!! People will like what they like and thats the bottom line.Who cares weather a song was released at a certain time as long as people are hearing it !!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

Wakeup,you talk a bunch of shit on here calling everything cheese.Let me ask you a question.Where are you a DJ??? After all the shit you talk about music/cheese you better be Tony Draper,Jonathan peters or Danny teneglia or have a residence somewhere. This may actually suprise alot of people,but i respect saleens posts when it comes to music. As everyone knows,we have had our problems in the past but he does know his music and i give him props for that. You on the other hand only post negitive shit about music and how cheesy it is. It almost sounds you were toilet trained at gun point!!!! People will like what they like and thats the bottom line.Who cares weather a song was released at a certain time as long as people are hearing it !!

AMEN!

yes cosmicgate i do have a residency and i give respect to A. djs B. tracks when deserved. just seems alot of these people on the jersey board like cheese and i have even liked some so-called cheese tracks. not once have i knocked a dj except joke about denny playing the relentless keys. i gave Jp props on the xmas party and also on new yrs for droppin tracks like "lift me up", DT also. as for Draper ive heard him spin 2 times and i have no comment other then to each his own. also have the utmost respect for vicious who is the most down to earth dj ive known seeing him outside of clubs and inside.

yes cosmicgate i do have a residency and i give respect to A. djs B. tracks when deserved. just seems alot of these people on the jersey board like cheese and i have even liked some so-called cheese tracks. not once have i knocked a dj except joke about denny playing the relentless keys. i gave Jp props on the xmas party and also on new yrs for droppin tracks like "lift me up", DT also. as for Draper ive heard him spin 2 times and i have no comment other then to each his own. also have the utmost respect for vicious who is the most down to earth dj ive known seeing him outside of clubs and inside.

I see you have respsect for DJ'S and you might even have respect for the music.What you are missing is the respect for the peeps that come and here the music. You could be the best DJ in the world and be smooth as hell,but how long will you work at that venue if no one is feeling your music? To continually tell people that the music they listen to is cheese seems a little close minded to me. Just my 2 cents

ur right, relax cosmic its a comp its all fun and games. my point just was how nj will never get respect with some of these tracks people talk about. granted alot of the music i or many other djs spin would never catch on in nj only cause the majority of the people who attend nj clubs arent necessarily hard core club people who some may say are"educated", they just go out for a good time. people would be like wtf is this cause their drawn into the the KTU mentality. plus in nj you have the same circle of djs playing, its not cause they're that good and there isnt any good up and coming djs out there. as for me busting tsettos balls all i have to say is to this day. the night he quit Exit in april 2000 was one of the best sets ive heard a dj spin regardless of style.

Wow what a mess this thread turned out to be!!!! :(

Ok, I almost forgot...Hide u!! Love that song...

Your right Clubangel...these songs are played out now b/c the question was "summer 2001 songs"...and I know some were made way before then...oh well whatever...I enjoyed these songs all summer long!! :D