Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some fucked up shit I think fellow CPer's should read

fierydesire

I am not trying to cause a war kitty, I am just showing how fake people can be....

BTW, do you think I like all this drama...nope...the board was fine and now people are just causing ruckus. I guess I stooped down to their level but I didn't appreciate the shit talking about CP people and VIP people..It was uncalled for....

i dont recall seeing anit VIP drama except for what CCD has posted

CP doesnt have a running joke against vip or anything, while abusing cp seems to be a common theme on VIP

it also seesm to be common of VIP members coming on here and starting drama as well

just stop with the bullshit!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by heretic909

Damn!

I didn't think I needed anymore convincing to see what kinda person she is, but that IM conversation seals it.

im glad you see how she really is. i wish more would feel the same way you do now.

sarcastic thing babe ::what war could there possibly be and what point would it really prove??::....had nothing to do with this post or you, more like everypost lately. ;)

ahh well, I guess Cp is def. returning to its roots.

Congrats peopleicon14.gif

::everyone loves the drama, but noone wants to be part of it::

:idea:

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

CP doesnt have a running joke against vip or anything, while abusing cp seems to be a common theme on VIP

it also seesm to be common of VIP members coming on here and starting drama as well

this goes for CCD as well

There really is no need to use such fowl language.....get some decorum and "class" (yes i said class)....learn how to be a lady and talk to people like FUCKING (oops) human beings....i dont post here much anymore because of one particular individual (im sure we all know who), and that person just proved what an unprofessional and loud mouthed __ __ MONSTER she really can be......do any other "SUPER" moderators from any other boards IM people to tell them off and vocalize his or her hatred for certain members of other boards...hmmmm let see i have not gotten any yet, has anybody else?

All u CP kids (as ur "leader" enjoys calling u...not patronizing at all)....wake up and open ur eyes

And CCD thanks to u i have met so many really nice people.......CCD turning CP'ers away every week ( a lil variation on ur sig).........

and on that note.......................

Etienne! :D

I know both parties involved don't know them well enough to think bad of wither one both have been very friendly and sweethearts

However, for someone to have enough time on their hands to quote and post a conversation and add more drama to it PATHETIC GROW UP AND GET A LIFE

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

There really is no need to use such fowl language.....get some decorum and "class" (yes i said class)....learn how to be a lady and talk to people like FUCKING (oops) human beings....i dont post here much anymore because of one particular individual (im sure we all know who), and that person just proved what an unprofessional and loud mouthed __ __ MONSTER she really can be......do any other "SUPER" moderators from any other boards IM people to tell them off and vocalize his or her hatred for certain members of other boards...hmmmm let see i have not gotten any yet, has anybody else?

All u CP kids (as ur "leader" enjoys calling u...not patronizing at all)....wake up and open ur eyes

And CCD thanks to u i have met so many really nice people.......CCD turning CP'ers away every week ( a lil variation on ur sig).........

and on that note.......................

SHADDUP!!!!!!!!!!

You're the biggest kiss ass of them all....fuckin shill.....go play in traffic :blown:

Seriously - that's pretty f'd up and I hope she responds.

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

Hun I understand that they have came here and started causing shit. Don't take it so seriously. I mean it isnt only them. People do it out of boredom. All of those that mainly abuse CP on VIP were from CP...so just dont pay mind..be happy and ignore it.. I got involved cause I know people from both sides. Honestly those so called "OLD CPer's" are just bustin your balls and seeing how far you can take it....They mean no harm (I think)...

Originally posted by spragga25

SHADDUP!!!!!!!!!!

You're the biggest kiss ass of them all....fuckin shill.....go play in traffic :blown:

Seriously - that's pretty f'd up and I hope she responds.

do i know you? :rolleyes: .....i kiss nobody's ass anybody that knows me well can vouch for that one....i give respect when respect is given.....so dont try to tell me what i do and do not do.....thanks

Originally posted by snoozi8

I know both parties involved don't know them well enough to think bad of wither one both have been very friendly and sweethearts

However, for someone to have enough time on their hands to quote and post a conversation and add more drama to it PATHETIC GROW UP AND GET A LIFE

Enough Time on my hands :rolleyes: It doesnt take that long to post a link.

What the fuck...I don't see how it was pathetic hun. I think people needed to see who they are calling a friend and what not. OK I know one of the opposing party better than the other. I mean I think it was idiotic to say such things and know it would come back into their face. I knew I would get shit for this but so be it. :rolleyes:

do i know you? :rolleyes: .....i kiss nobody's ass anybody that knows me well can vouch for that one....i give respect when respect is given.....so dont try to tell me what i do and do not do.....thanks

I just did kid...go back to "Twirling"....

I just did kid...go back to "Twirling"....

o i will dont worry about it :blank::tongue::laugh::cool::)

------but ya still dont know me.........im actually a pretty nice person...........when im treated nicely that is

Etienne! :D <-------(remains calm and keeps the decorum he was brought up on!)

Originally posted by fierydesire

Enough Time on my hands :rolleyes: It doesnt take that long to post a link.

What the fuck...I don't see how it was pathetic hun. I think people needed to see who they are calling a friend and what not. OK I know one of the opposing party better than the other. I mean I think it was idiotic to say such things and know it would come back into their face. I knew I would get shit for this but so be it. :rolleyes:

I think snoozi was refering to the one who quoted the convo on the VIP board, not for you posting a link to it. I could be wrong.

o i will dont worry about it :blank::tongue::laugh::cool::)

------but ya still dont know me.........im actually a pretty nice person...........when im treated nicely that is

Etienne! :D <-------(remains calm and keeps the decorum he was brought up on!)

I can hear you whining right now..."I'm pretty nice if you know me meow, meow"....AHH SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU LITTLE PUNK!!

I don't - so step off kid!:rolleyes:

I can hear you whining right now..."I'm pretty nice if you know me meow, meow"....AHH SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU LITTLE PUNK!!

I don't - so step off kid!:rolleyes:

Hmmm i dont remember posting anything about you.....ahh yet for some reason u feel the need to attempt to get me all wound up.....continue..o please continue

Etienne! :D <------(goes back to reading about consumer behavior in order to further education)

Originally posted by snoozi8

I honestly don't believe the whole 20 seconds or so it takes to cut and paste such a bilious attack is out of line for someone who ADMINISTERS a board related to A COMPANY IN WHICH HE HOLDS A FINANCIAL INTEREST. I would consider that to not be a waste of time, but common business sense. If a competitor's (a competitor with whom the attacked company has a working relationship) underling is going to be voicing such unfounded attacks, I think one of the targets of said attack is well within his rights to expose the underling for the FAKE, PHONY, FRAUD that she is. It is disheartening that, in light of such damning evidence, the competitor steadfastly refuses to take any manner of action to stem such behavior... behavior which, in the long run, can serve only to do damage to his own company and reputation.

ichi

Originally posted by ichi_gami

I honestly don't believe the whole 20 seconds or so it takes to cut and paste such a bilious attack is out of line for someone who ADMINISTERS a board related to A COMPANY IN WHICH HE HOLDS A FINANCIAL INTEREST. I would consider that to not be a waste of time, but common business sense. If a competitor's (a competitor with whom the attacked company has a working relationship) underling is going to be voicing such unfounded attacks, I think one of the targets of said attack is well within his rights to expose the underling for the FAKE, PHONY, FRAUD that she is. It is disheartening that, in light of such damning evidence, the competitor steadfastly refuses to take any manner of action to stem such behavior... behavior which, in the long run, can serve only to do damage to his own company and reputation.

ichi

and the great one has spoken ::bows down:: ;)