Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Some fucked up shit I think fellow CPer's should read

fierydesire

Originally posted by ichi_gami

I honestly don't believe the whole 20 seconds or so it takes to cut and paste such a bilious attack is out of line for someone who ADMINISTERS a board related to A COMPANY IN WHICH HE HOLDS A FINANCIAL INTEREST. I would consider that to not be a waste of time, but common business sense. If a competitor's (a competitor with whom the attacked company has a working relationship) underling is going to be voicing such unfounded attacks, I think one of the targets of said attack is well within his rights to expose the underling for the FAKE, PHONY, FRAUD that she is. It is disheartening that, in light of such damning evidence, the competitor steadfastly refuses to take any manner of action to stem such behavior... behavior which, in the long run, can serve only to do damage to his own company and reputation.

ichi

yo, werd

"muertate, yo"

Originally posted by ichi_gami

I honestly don't believe the whole 20 seconds or so it takes to cut and paste such a bilious attack is out of line for someone who ADMINISTERS a board related to A COMPANY IN WHICH HE HOLDS A FINANCIAL INTEREST. I would consider that to not be a waste of time, but common business sense. If a competitor's (a competitor with whom the attacked company has a working relationship) underling is going to be voicing such unfounded attacks, I think one of the targets of said attack is well within his rights to expose the underling for the FAKE, PHONY, FRAUD that she is. It is disheartening that, in light of such damning evidence, the competitor steadfastly refuses to take any manner of action to stem such behavior... behavior which, in the long run, can serve only to do damage to his own company and reputation.

ichi

::rubs up against leg:: purrrrr.......

Originally posted by bigpoppanils

i dont recall seeing anit VIP drama except for what CCD has posted

CP doesnt have a running joke against vip or anything, while abusing cp seems to be a common theme on VIP

it also seesm to be common of VIP members coming on here and starting drama as well

just stop with the bullshit!!!!!!!!!

my friend all those VIP people you are referring to have been on CP a long ass time so if you wanna be technical about it, we were causing drama on ALL OF OUR BOARD(meaning CP)........anyways, it was supposed to be humorous but you guys seemed to too sensitive about it.......it was the liveliest day this board has seen in a while which is a good thing in business terms.......so whenever you come to realize that, everything won't seem like such a crisis.......

ok..well i really don't know much about this lainie girl..nor do i care to....however...that had to be the most unintelligent conversation ever!! maybe she should get a few hobbies outside of cp?? i mean..i don't recall any other moderaters or dave acting like this?!?! i could be off ...but just what i am seeing...sad

I hope you people are joking around about this shit. You guys take this message board shit way too seriously. I use it to pass my time at work and nothing makes the day go by faster than drama. You muat have real problems if you become "territorial" over a "public" message board. Maybe it's time you step away from the comp for a few months and realize that yes, there is life beyond CP, VIP, EZ, or Naughty.