Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Unhealthy Relationship???

SPYGIRL3

Well I wasted ten months with this chick who LIKED to fight. She would pick on anything to fight about.

I am normally a very happy guy, not a whole lot bothers me. When I was with this girl I was constantly questioning myself "What is wrong with ME? What am *I* doing wrong?"

Blinded by love, yes, but I finally came to the realization that she was in the wrong, and spending time with this girl was making me upset and morphing my personailty; it had dawned on me that I was in an unhealthy relationship.

A valuable learning experience.

Originally posted by legend38

Blinded by love, yes, but I finally came to the realization that she was in the wrong, and spending time with this girl was making me upset and morphing my personailty; it had dawned on me that I was in an unhealthy relationship.

I suppossed being blinded by lust would fall into the same category.....

What ever legend said is correct. Pickin fights, shit I was in a relationship like that. I picked the fights and now he is gone. It wasn't intentional, but you learn from your mistakes.

Other things...verbal and physical abuse, both are equally fucked up. Physical may hurt for a short period of time but verbal lasts a hell of a lot longer.

If any of this applies to you, get out now even though you may be blinded by lust....well at least try cause its easier said than done

Originally posted by legend38

Well I wasted ten months with this chick who LIKED to fight. She would pick on anything to fight about.

I am normally a very happy guy, not a whole lot bothers me. When I was with this girl I was constantly questioning myself "What is wrong with ME? What am *I* doing wrong?"

You wanna hear something, I spent three months with a girl who was exactly the same way........I stayed with her for god knows why.

I kept feeling shitty about everything and I didn't like to hang around her except for the mere fact that she was gorgeous.....I came to realize that that was one of the worse things I could put myself through. Having sex with her wasn't even that great, because I would feel shitty about myself even though I was gettin with someone that was hot.

One night stand, maybe.......but to get with someone that makes you unhappy day after day..........I got better things to do with my life.

I don't know.....short story that got carried away most likely.

~~~ i was in an unhealthy relationship b/c he was telling me wha to do.......he always wanted to be around me.....he was jealous, posessive.........but he was also sweet and caring when it truly counted...........he fucked up and he knows it and now he is desperately trying to get me back...but i have learned my lesson

Oh Christ, where to begin??? Let me think back to a couple of months ago. Oh yeah:

Jealousy, possessiveness, control issues, co-dependency, verbal and physical abuse (yeah, the verbal is so much worse), cheating...

Yeah that was pretty fuckin' unhealthy.