Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vic, You Don't Need That Many Fucking Pictures In Your Sig!!!!!!!

shadygroovedc

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Vic, all those fucking pics are annoying. Cut it down a bit, bro. We all know you're Mexican. You don't need 100 Speedy Gonzalez pics to remind us every time we see your post. Pick your two favs and trash the rest.

Vic, yah man and by the way... where is the picture with the catch line...you know the one that says...

"but he's gay."

Originally posted by vicman

ok, ok, you morons, i changed my sig per ur request...goddam, sorry i'm not a photoshop geek like you all :mad:

EWWW GOD! VIC...wtf is up with all this low class, mexican shit!!! eww that is so gross...i just really hope you dont drive one of those 89 corollas with the 30 day tags, and the silver trim around the wheels, and the i love jesus decals all over your car, and the paste on tinted windows that have cracks in them, and the fake platinum rims you got from trak-auto, and the busted out sidemarkers, and hyper white fog lights you have...eww im about to go puke now. thanks vic, i hope you are happy...wait i forgot the huge aerodynamic spoiler that doesnt match the color of you car. eww...lol j/k my friend:tongue:

Originally posted by dcsglow

EWWW GOD! VIC...wtf is up with all this low class, mexican shit!!! eww that is so gross...i just really hope you dont drive one of those 89 corollas with the 30 day tags, and the silver trim around the wheels, and the i love jesus decals all over your car, and the paste on tinted windows that have cracks in them, and the fake platinum rims you got from trak-auto, and the busted out sidemarkers, and hyper white fog lights you have...eww im about to go puke now. thanks vic, i hope you are happy...wait i forgot the huge aerodynamic spoiler that doesnt match the color of you car. eww...lol j/k my friend:tongue:

dude, yea my cousins in LA have the car with all the gear, with hydraulics and shit, mini fridge, tv, vcr, nintendo in the back and satelite dish to boot...you gotta get out of DC a lot more often :D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vicman

dude, yea my cousins in LA have the car with all the gear, with hydraulics and shit, mini fridge, tv, vcr, nintendo in the back and satelite dish to boot...you gotta get out of DC a lot more often :D

dude, nintendo is so fucking old, when are they gonna upgrade to the ps2 or xbox??

Originally posted by crank47

Could be talkin about a GameCube (if you're into that kind of thing), though it's probably an old NES. :laugh:

Do the games come in spanish too? would super mario brothers have some special music, like a banjo and marracca's(sp). Also would grand theft auto 3 be in spanish, that is a huge question I have right now. BTW, whats the furthest you guys have gotten in that game, I'm stuck on mission 34??

Originally posted by pgiddy

Do the games come in spanish too? would super mario brothers have some special music, like a banjo and marracca's(sp). Also would grand theft auto 3 be in spanish, that is a huge question I have right now. BTW, whats the furthest you guys have gotten in that game, I'm stuck on mission 34??

I have that game, but have never played a mission cause I'm too lazy. When I do play that game, I just drive around, find prostitutes, get blowjobs, and kill them in the alleyway cause I don't have money to pay them.

OK, so maybe that could be considered "weird" to those who don't know the game. But really, it's the thing to do in that game!

I have that game, but have never played a mission cause I'm too lazy. When I do play that game, I just drive around, find prostitutes, get blowjobs, and kill them in the alleyway cause I don't have money to pay them.

OK, so maybe that could be considered "weird" to those who don't know the game. But really, it's the thing to do in that game!

Yeah for the first two weeks that's all I did, that and carjack the cops and then shoot them. I have to agree it's fun beating the hookers up, but running over people is also amusing. The problem is after playing the game, I have a tendency to get road rage and drive very erratically in my own car. I think I can just shoot across 4 lanes, run over curbs and just ram people out of the way.

Originally posted by dcsglow

HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAHA!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by pgiddy

Yeah for the first two weeks that's all I did, that and carjack the cops and then shoot them. I have to agree it's fun beating the hookers up, but running over people is also amusing. The problem is after playing the game, I have a tendency to get road rage and drive very erratically in my own car. I think I can just shoot across 4 lanes, run over curbs and just ram people out of the way.

After the first time I played it, I was pulling a U-turn out of my neighborhood, and I had the urge to take it at 40 MPH, cut the steering wheel, and hit the hand brake. But then I came back to reality and realized that pulling a robber's spinout in a residential neighborhood might not be the best of ideas.

But then I came back to reality and realized that pulling a robber's spinout in a residential neighborhood might not be the best of ideas.

I say do what u gotta do. There are some sketchy hoods out there, and you probably wouldn't be the first to have gunned that shit and chirped a wheel down that 25mph block. Go for yours.

Originally posted by andre9000

i hear gamecube is weak. It's all about X Box right now. PS2 is still hot, but I recommend XBox no doubt.

I remember when it was "all about" Dreamcast! I'm waiting for the XBox to "prove" itself with more top notch games. They need to get the Japanese XBox controllers over here too (I think they're laid out better). As for GameCube, a lot of people are hooked on those Nintendo games (not me) and the price is nice.

I say do what u gotta do. There are some sketchy hoods out there, and you probably wouldn't be the first to have gunned that shit and chirped a wheel down that 25mph block. Go for yours.

Good point. I've always wanted to pull that manuever, but never had the balls. I guess the danger of completely flipping my car over and getting decapitated has always kinda scared me, too. But someday, I'll just grab my balls and go for it. I hear it helps if you deflate your tire pressure to about half the PSI. Can anyone confirm?

Originally posted by crank47

I remember when it was "all about" Dreamcast! I'm waiting for the XBox to "prove" itself with more top notch games. They need to get the Japanese XBox controllers over here too (I think they're laid out better). As for GameCube, a lot of people are hooked on those Nintendo games (not me) and the price is nice.

Halo is some hot shit, as is that new one that's coming out, that psycho killer one. With Billy Gates in charge, they'll be the ones dropping that hot ish, he doesn't want to be second place to no man. believe that.

I hear it helps if you deflate your tire pressure to about half the PSI. Can anyone confirm?

You definitely want to lower that shit if you're strictly going for it. I don't know if half or what not, but u need more contact area with the road. Try not to decapitate yourself, that is not necessary when pulling off these types of manuvers.

You definitely want to lower that shit if you're strictly going for it. I don't know if half or what not, but u need more contact area with the road. Try not to decapitate yourself, that is not necessary when pulling off these types of manuvers.

has this turned into a male thread..and andre whats up with ur quote it offends me deeply...and i thought u might be cool...wtf??!!! ;)

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

has this turned into a male thread..and andre whats up with ur quote it offends me deeply...and i thought u might be cool...wtf??!!!

CD

You thought I was cool? Just from what I wrote in this thread? I stand by my sig. If you're referring to the second part: Now we've got all these independent women running around like chickenheads, talking about and declaring their independence. And that's cool with me. Cause I am an independent man and I can tell them to shut up and they can tell me to stop being offensive, and it's all love.

And as for the first part, it's well known that you've got ladies in relationships that are trying to holla at a playa, cause of how we roll, and I am not turning any quality hoes down.

I don't see why you should be offended.... and I thought U might be cool...wtf??!! ;)