Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Birthday Bash for DJ Justin Higgins @ Dimi's Wednesday!

Hi everyone!

Thanks for coming out the last few weeks for the new party @ Dimi's on Wednesdays! (Yes, there has been some Promotional controversary, but hey, we're all out to have fun and have good times!)

Tonight we are celebrating my birthday (little something something) to have some fun on a Wednesday night!

I hope to see some of you guys there, and please come up and say hello, and request anything you would like, vocals, progressive, hard, tech anything! :)

Once again thanks for coming out, and hope to see you tonight!:D

Peace

Justin Higgins

Hey Justin where is Dimi's located?? Um.. I won't be able to make it tonight cause I'm going to Abyss for DJ Mike Bugout & Paulie Feva's birthday.. but Happy Birthday to you!! Wow, everyone's having birthday parties.. I feel left out being that I was born in August.. :D :D :D

Jus,

First off Happy birthday.

Im not gonna be able to make it tonight. Im actually heading over to Abyss i have some people to meet up with for some business proposal. I apologize deeply call me tomorrow afternoon. We'll go a little something something for your b-day at Image with u dj;ing

Have a good one.