Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OT: How can I get a cable descrambler before Sunday?

Originally posted by legend38

I can't fuckin WAIT to hear Mr.Perfects theme music blare through the speakers.

Now thats ABSOLUTELY..................PERFECT.

:D :D :D

Hell yeah, he is one of my favorite wrestles. He was around when the IC title was actually a real belt.

dude if you got time warner's DTV i heard that there is a place in chinatown that you can buy a pirate box, where it's at i dunno but its in china town so go there and ask maybe youlle get lucky.....or arrested ( so you may not wanna go)

.....ok question?..... is kane the same kane that always has been kane?

and werent the wrestling superstar cartoons off the f***ing hook?

Originally posted by deeprock

OK you guys are only old skool if you remember guys like Paul Orndorff, Don "The Rock" Morocco, and Polish Power Ivan Putski. :cool:

Don Morocco used to have great brawls with Pedro Morales. Classic...about the same time Bob Backlund was beating down Sgt. Slaughter.

Originally posted by deeprock

OK you guys are only old skool if you remember guys like Paul Orndorff, Don "The Rock" Morocco, and Polish Power Ivan Putski. :cool:

I don't know if you can go old school if you don't know SD "Special Delivery" Jones. And the greatest tag team ever assembled.............The Wild Samoans with manager Capt. Lou Albano.

Originally posted by piro8

I don't know if you can go old school if you don't know SD "Special Delivery" Jones. And the greatest tag team ever assembled.............The Wild Samoans with manager Capt. Lou Albano.

I'm sorry, but the best tag team ever assembled were the Outsiders... (Scott Hall & Kevin Nash) Hands Down.