Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For Sale:

Originally posted by thehacker

my two cents:

that kinda money can buy a LOT of cd's.

and what are you gunna talk about when you hit clubs and start convos with random people? your belt? or the two dozen great new albums you have and love?

:cool:

some ppl love different things. and maybe some ppl can afford to buy both cds and a belt

yo DG and mag, i totally agree with you guys. if you want to spend exorbitant amount of money on a pair of pants that you feel you enjoy wearing, hey go do it. whatever tickles your pickle man! i dont know how to dress properly, so i usually wear shit from the Gap, or DKNY and Jones NY when i need something classy. my gf pretty much buys all my crap cause i have no clue how to dress. sometimes i wish i was gay for like 1/2 hour just to go shopping and pick out great clothing. its true what they say, people judge you by the way you present yourself.

sometimes i wish i was gay for like 1/2 hour just to go shopping and pick out great clothing. its true what they say, people judge you by the way you present yourself.

its not about being gay, i know a lto of well-dressed guy (myself bewing one of them) who are not gay. i think its all about wanting to look good. isnt that the strive behind buying nice clothing, to look good? the people who really care about looking good, buy nice things; well, i guess some of it is knowing what to buy. anyway, i tihnk i am rambling again......

the belt is already 100+ :)

i guess i should've bought the same belt in the same place ;) and done a lil business on eBay.... hehehe

oh, and as or belts, salvatore ferragamo makes belts far superior to both gucci and D&G. and in terms of clothing, i tihnk D&G has really fallen off in the past couple of years. i used to be a D&G fanatic, owning everything of theirs, but lately i dont think there has been anything worth buying from them.

and as for prada shoes, well :), nothing can ever beat that red stripe. most noticeable non-tacky trademark out there

Originally posted by playboychick

You do know that it probably only cost $8 to manufacture the belt, box and dust bag.Gotta' love retail!!! ;)

YEAH! but that goes with everything... on jewlery theres a 300% mark up... and forget it cars, computers, etc... but it all goes into R&D, and Design Teams... like the difference between Toyota and Lexus... Es300 and the Camry Same cars... but why is one almost twice as much??? cause of refinement, and R&D (Research and Development) samething, with gear, medicine, comps, etc why do ppl pay for cable when network Tv is free or why pay for cable when for a couple dollars more you have sattellite... IMO all of these items are worth the premium... (hope this makes sense)

Originally posted by dgmodel

YEAH! but that goes with everything... on jewlery theres a 300% mark up... and forget it cars, computers, etc... but it all goes into R&D, and Design Teams... like the difference between Toyota and Lexus... Es300 and the Camry Same cars... but why is one almost twice as much??? cause of refinement, and R&D (Research and Development) samething, with gear, medicine, comps, etc why do ppl pay for cable when network Tv is free or why pay for cable when for a couple dollars more you have sattellite... IMO all of these items are worth the premium... (hope this makes sense)

R&D for a belt? More like marketing. (They need a good campaign to make someone want to pay $250 for an $8 belt.) ;)

Cars, computers and medicine understandably have a high markup b/c of the R&D.

Not soft goods.

Originally posted by playboychick

R&D for a belt? More like marketing. (They need a good campaign to make someone want to pay $250 for an $8 belt.) ;)

Cars, computers and medicine are understandably have a high markup b/c of the R&D.

Not soft goods.

no i meant for the soft goods: Design team... and yes marketing... sorry i worded it wrong... my baaaaaaaaaaad!!!

R&D for everything else.

Originally posted by magilicuti

if u put a gucci belt next to a gap belt i'm sure you can see that the gucci is worth a bit more then 8 bucks. i'm sure its no where near 200 but its definently quality

A Gap belt probably cost $1.50 to manufacture.

And remember, just because it says it was "Made in Italy" doesn't mean it was.

Originally posted by breakbeatz2

oh, and as or belts, salvatore ferragamo makes belts far superior to both gucci and D&G. and in terms of clothing, i tihnk D&G has really fallen off in the past couple of years. i used to be a D&G fanatic, owning everything of theirs, but lately i dont think there has been anything worth buying from them.

and as for prada shoes, well :), nothing can ever beat that red stripe. most noticeable non-tacky trademark out there

I agree D&G has fallen off a lil.. well maybe a lot... but i have faith in them... theyll be back. As for Sally Fer. the only thing i have from Him are his ties, i have about 25-30 ties just Sal Fer., the rest of course D&G, and Armani... his shoes are lil too pointy for me,and they dont look that good for that money, id rather (and do) buy Todd Welsh's off the hook. As for belts very nice... just never bought one.

why is that if a man wants to look good or buys fashionable gear, hes considered a fag or gay or queer? Who gives a shit? Just b/c were not at home depot, or at Pepboys, doesnt mean we're gay. Just have different intrests no? eh stereo types what can you do. oh well... who cares.

why is that if a man wants to look good or buys fashionable gear, hes considered a fag or gay or queer? Who gives a shit? Just b/c were not at home depot, or at Pepboys, doesnt mean we're gay. Just have different intrests no? eh stereo types what can you do. oh well... who cares.

My guy spends a lot of time at Home Depot and CAN dress well too!!! :D

yep yep.

just because i can dress well, does that mean i am gay? let me answer that: NO. that is one of those stupid stereotypes that pisses me off :mad:

as for ferragamo, i only like his belts. i think they are the besat quality and in my opinion the best looking. as for ties, armani is my thing. but then again, i think armani is the top[ clothing company out there. but the georgio armani prices are a bit steeper than any of the other names. most of my t-shirts are emporio