Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Shit Abyss

My God, I'm trashed.

Just got back from Abyss and the diner, and all I have to say is Holy Shit.

I'm fucked up.

Thank you to, Bill Adam Kareem, Fred, Kosta, Dimitri, Anthony, Izzy, kirk, and manny.\

Came down, great looking girls, got soooo trashed it was a great time.

Kirk it was nice meeting you. (lightbulbs)

And everyone else I saw it was great seeing you all.

George B (metro) ill see you on Sunday.

Kosta

Originally posted by kostaP

My God, I'm trashed.

I'm fucked up.

Thank you to, Bill Adam Kareem, Fred, Kosta, Demitri, Anthony, Izzy, kirk, and manny.\

Kosta

These boys do know how to party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait for tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:eek::D:tongue::D:eek:

Originally posted by kostaP

My God, I'm trashed.

I'm fucked up.

Thank you to, Bill Adam Kareem, Fred, Kosta, Dimitri, Anthony, Izzy, kirk, and manny.\

Kosta

omfg, that was u talking to k-lo in the booth? i saw u, i was there when u walked up, i had the cowboy hat on... at one time u we're talking to my gf at the bar, she have long blonde hair, if you remembered. yeesh, lol

Did anyone else see what the fuck was going on ....on the stage @ around 1ish........those girls were going at it........

the wild child was getting lap rides on top of every single bar and basically molesting girls the whole night.......it was so funny to watch.......

Originally posted by djdanfury

Did anyone else see what the fuck was going on ....on the stage @ around 1ish........those girls were going at it........

the wild child was getting lap rides on top of every single bar and basically molesting girls the whole night.......it was so funny to watch.......

yea, we saw that, everyone saw that. such whores, lmao. i've seen better. and wildchild, well, he is what he is.... we out!

Originally posted by sydnie

omfg, that was u talking to k-lo in the booth? i saw u, i was there when u walked up, i had the cowboy hat on... at one time u we're talking to my gf at the bar, she have long blonde hair, if you remembered. yeesh, lol

Damn thats your gf. Shit. Oh well there were plenty of other girls.

Those girls were going nuts last night. I loved it. Everywhere you turned on the bars speakers stage Girls everywhere. it was great. Sydnie introduce yourself next time. We'll get trashed.

Kosta

WOW IT WAS A GREAT NITE AT ABYSS!!!!! ME AND THE GIRLS ROLLED OUT AND HAD A GREAT TIME. NO DRAMA AND A GREAT CROWD! MUSIC WAS SLAMMING

KOSTA (IMAGE)..... WHAT CAN I SAY...I"LL SEE YOU AT WORK HUNG OVER TONIGHT

GEORGE (FROM METRO) .... IT WAS A GREAT MEETING YOU. I BETTER SEE YOU AT MY BAR THIS SUMMER WHEN YOU COME TO THE SHORE...OR AT IMAGE

DMETRY(ABYSS).... THANKS FOR THE BOTTLE OF MOET AND THE SHOTS. YOU'RE ALWAYS GOOD TO ME!! SEE YOU NEXT WEDNESDAY

FOR ANYONE ELSE COME BY NEXT WEEK IT WAS A GREAT TIME AND YOU'LL FOUND US AT ANTHONY"S BAR. YOU WON'T MISS MY GIRL GROUP!!!!

IF ANYONE IS COMING TO IMAGE TOMORROW NIGHT STOP BY MY BAR AND SAY HI. CAN WE SAY SHOT TIME ARE YOU READY???

NICOLE

Damn Nic,

I'm in love with your friends. Sooo hot. U better bring them up tomorrow. How perfect Amber breast song your girls breasts. what a pig I am. I love it. I feel like shit today. Ill see ya later hun.

Kosta

Oh Joey Enuff good meeting you. Your getting trashed with us next week.

Originally posted by djmikebugout

def a crazy night--

if u were there early enough--u heard me and my partner open up for manny and then we were having our bday party above the bar there-then on the dancefloor...:D

where were u spygirl???

Mike BuGouT

Sorry....I went before hand and didn't realize the time .......

I hope you had fun!!!!!!!