Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picky Paris

Originally posted by arkitoure

Im well aware of Paris! "She" is hot and Im not the only one that agrees, even if "she" was a "he"!

Cheers!

I know a lot of guys think that. I just find it funny.. Its actually kind of um.. scary...

we've been through this before...she is good at her JOB...and if that requires her to toss some people off the line then so be it! never had a problem...actually think she is quite pleasant...but have seen her be quite brutal to other people!!! on the topic of her looks....she is a very attractive woman((no matter what she used to be))...and can dress to kill!!!

Guest danni133

I know a few of you have heard the story of how Paris wouldn't let me into SF after she carefully gazed into my eyes and realized I was shitfaced :) Then a small brawl ensued where I commented on her purple feather ensemble.

But instead of banning me, she said to my date 'Come back to the front of the line in 10 min.' I know she knew that 10 minutes wouldn't change anything, and without checking my ID she allowed us in. I just went back this past Sunday, and she allowed me in and gave me a look as if to say 'hmm you're sober.' I think while she can be brutal at times, she's definatly a sweetheart. Hell, man or woman, I'd get with her ;)

~Danielle

Originally posted by illsick

paris told my friend, who happens to be losing his hair at the sad sad age of 19, to go home shave his head and come back on line!.....how effed up is that!! lolol

Thats so messed up!! OMG!! What a biotch!

Originally posted by iliana

I think it's pretty pathetic how most of you WON'T stop kissing a DOOR PERSONS ass. A DOOR PERSON...

Goes to show you're all dying to be 'cool' and LET IN to the 'hottest spot in town'

Get your priorities straight.

-iliana

:rolleyes:

who is kissing anyone's ass?!?! i walk up..say hello...give my id and go in...... u sound like a fucking after school special!!!with this trying to be cool and hang with the in crowd bullshit accusation!! lmao.....and who said this is any of our FIRST priority!?! there are door people at clubs..they can turn away who they please...that's the way it goes..AND this is a club message board..so if u don't wanna read it..then skip the thread!!please...save your sermon for sunday cause i don't think anyone cares!!!!!

Originally posted by misk

who is kissing anyone's ass?!?! i walk up..say hello...give my id and go in...... u sound like a fucking after school special!!!with this trying to be cool and hang with the in crowd bullshit accusation!! lmao.....and who said this is any of our FIRST priority!?! there are door people at clubs..they can turn away who they please...that's the way it goes..AND this is a club message board..so if u don't wanna read it..then skip the thread!!please...save your sermon for sunday cause i don't think anyone cares!!!!!

YIKES! I must of hit a nerve...Why are you so defensive? Are you one of those pathetic people?

I'd rather sound like an after school special than a wanna be who praises someone they don't EVEN FUCKING KNOW.

-iliana

:laugh:

YIKES! I must of hit a nerve...Why are you so defensive? Are you one of those pathetic people?

I'd rather sound like an after school special than a wanna be who praises someone they don't EVEN FUCKING KNOW.

-iliana

LMAO!!!!!! hit a nerve?! baby u r pure entertainment! i am bored....clearing up the ignorance u post is passing my time! aaww....whatsa matter?! u don't like factory? so everyone who goes there is pathetic right? please...get over yourself...we were discussing the door peson at a club that the people replying to this thread go to...some people have been going to factory for quite some time ...and YES some people do know her PERSONALLY....so maybe u should think before u type and u might find your foot in your mouth less often!!!!!!

LMAO!!!!!! hit a nerve?! baby u r pure entertainment! i am bored....clearing up the ignorance u post is passing my time! aaww....whatsa matter?! u don't like factory? so everyone who goes there is pathetic right? please...get over yourself...we were discussing the door peson at a club that the people replying to this thread go to...some people have been going to factory for quite some time ...and YES some people do know her PERSONALLY....so maybe u should think before u type and u might find your foot in your mouth less often!!!!!!

On the contrary, Soundfactory is a wonderful club and I've met alot of great people.

What's pathetic is the teeny boppers like you who would suck that he/she's dick to get in, plus get anal fucked by the bouncers while your friends watch.

Gee, it makes you wanna suck more cock from people who know Paris 'PERSONALLY'!!

"I'm not worthy!!!!!"

Fucking moron.

-iliana

On the contrary, Soundfactory is a wonderful club and I've met alot of great people.

What's pathetic is the teeny boppers like you who would suck that he/she's dick to get in, plus get anal fucked by the bouncers while your friends watch.

Gee, it makes you wanna suck more cock from people who know Paris 'PERSONALLY'!!

"I'm not worthy!!!!!"

Fucking moron.

-iliana

haha....does your foot taste really good...because once again i find it's in your mouth!!! u have no clue what u r talking about...TEENY BOPPER?! haha...u must have me confused with someone else...but your posts show how intelligent u r ....u have no grounds for anything u r saying...simply throwing around vulgarities....thanks for the amusement though...

haha....does your foot taste really good...because once again i find it's in your mouth!!! u have no clue what u r talking about...TEENY BOPPER?! haha...u must have me confused with someone else...but your posts show how intelligent u r ....u have no grounds for anything u r saying...simply throwing around vulgarities....thanks for the amusement though...

Actually, my foot is up your ass.

In a minute I'll make you lick your own shit off my boots.

I suppose if these threads prove our intelligence than you must be a highschool drop out. I would expect more civilized educated respones from such an intelligent soundfactory patron instead of blatant responses.

Tsk Tsk.

-iliana

;)

Actually, my foot is up your ass.

In a minute I'll make you lick your own shit off my boots.

I suppose if these threads prove our intelligence than you must be a highschool drop out. I would expect more civilized educated respones from such an intelligent soundfactory patron instead of blatant responses.

Tsk Tsk.

-iliana

;)

NOW NOW....if everyone got what they EXPECTED then i am sure your parents wouldn't have gotten such a foul mouthed cheese hoe such as yourself!!! and btw..the boot is probably a lot cleaner after being in my ass than in your mouth! proceed with your corny ass responses and lame attempts to affect me in any way....it's not happening... and I am not trying to prove anything with this thread...as i said...this is ENTERTAINMENT...