Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Picky Paris

Originally posted by misk

NOW NOW....if everyone got what they EXPECTED then i am sure your parents wouldn't have gotten such a foul mouthed cheese hoe such as yourself!!! and btw..the boot is probably a lot cleaner after being in my ass than in your mouth! proceed with your corny ass responses and lame attempts to affect me in any way....it's not happening... and I am not trying to prove anything with this thread...as i said...this is ENTERTAINMENT...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: YOU GO BITCH!:SNAPPIN FINGERS:

NOW NOW....if everyone got what they EXPECTED then i am sure your parents wouldn't have gotten such a foul mouthed cheese hoe such as yourself!!! and btw..the boot is probably a lot cleaner after being in my ass than in your mouth! proceed with your corny ass responses and lame attempts to affect me in any way....it's not happening... and I am not trying to prove anything with this thread...as i said...this is ENTERTAINMENT...

LOLLOL Oh YES! I want to affect your life with this thread!

And you talk about intelligence??? LOLLLOL

-iliana

:tongue:

LOL.LMAO. get her girl..:D

Originally posted by iliana

LOLLOL Oh YES! I want to affect your life with this thread!

And you talk about intelligence??? LOLLLOL

-iliana

:tongue:

please keep em comin!!!! in case u haven't noticed...i am not the only one amused by this thread!!!

Originally posted by girly

yes and staying away from the city this weekend to save my energy. How about u? we'll set a place to meet cause alot of cp'ers are going.:):cool:

yea..i've been laying low for a while from the city!!!! i am not sure what time i'm going b/c all my friends keep saying different times...but we'll definitely talk before then....gotta have a lil BiRtHdAy cELeBrAtiNg!!!!:cool::D;)

Originally posted by arkitoure

Yo I can totaly tell next week is gonna be soo siiiick! Ive been away from Factory for a while so I need to see JP go bananas!

I haven't been there in a while neither. It's definitely gonna be a crazy ass night..:)

:confused: MISK DO I NOW "GIRLY" OR ARE YOU GUYS JUST BONDING CAUSE SHE IS A SICK FAWK FROM FACTORY:rolleyes: ANYWAYS JONATHAN'S B-DAY PARTY IS GUNNA BE VERY GOOD... I CANT WAIT TO GO.:LOOKING AT CALENDAR: WE SHOULD HEAR HOWELLS @ VYNL THEN GO TO FACTORY:confused: NAH FUK IT I WILL SAVE MY ENERGY

Originally posted by origskeemr

:confused: MISK DO I NOW "GIRLY" OR ARE YOU GUYS JUST BONDING CAUSE SHE IS A SICK FAWK FROM FACTORY:rolleyes: ANYWAYS JONATHAN'S B-DAY PARTY IS GUNNA BE VERY GOOD... I CANT WAIT TO GO.:LOOKING AT CALENDAR: WE SHOULD HEAR HOWELLS @ VYNL THEN GO TO FACTORY:confused: NAH FUK IT I WILL SAVE MY ENERGY

We don't know eachother yet. I don't know if you guys have attended any of the meetups at roxy or anything. If you did I probably met you. Otherwise we still have yet to meet. At factory next weekend:cool:

Originally posted by iliana

YIKES! I must of hit a nerve...Why are you so defensive? Are you one of those pathetic people?

I'd rather sound like an after school special than a wanna be who praises someone they don't EVEN FUCKING KNOW.

-iliana

:laugh:

This coming from the person who was on Courtney Love's balls so hard she had to get a court order. Glad to see all that was old is new again.

Originally posted by roadrunner

This coming from the person who was on Courtney Love's balls so hard she had to get a court order. Glad to see all that was old is new again.

the more things change..the more they stay the same!;)

i dont know Paris peronsally, but i got her back. she has never appeared to be a bitch to me or my friends. everytime i go to factory, she just glances at my id and lets me in, no problem. anyone here that has experienced a problem with her probably had it coming. she is a sweet heart and yes of course, it only makes sense to get on her good side :spin:

Guest jaxl
Originally posted by blacklarryvrp

If your nice to Paris, then she OR ( HE ) will be nice to you, it's that simple. Personally I have never had a problem with her ( him ), whatever they seem like nice people.. LOL:cool:

I'm with you....he/she/whatever you want to call her is doing her job and doing it well. If you don't like it, go to another club