Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Gravity!!! Where The Hell Are You!!!

vision

Originally posted by vision

i'm confused

i don't want to play anymore

Of course your confused...you illiterate fuck. Being able to comprehend a whole thread usually comes with basic intelligence. So step off change your name and there will be no more confusion.

you guys are boring

gravity i like

he's been calling us out all week

all you other helmets stfu

Ladies and Gentlemen, I hereby declare that the demonstration of this person's utter stupidity is proof positive that blissful ignorance DOES have its upsides.

you guys are boring

gravity i like

he's been calling us out all week

all you other helmets stfu

You really are a pathetic excuse for a person. Why are you even here? What purpose do you serve? Who likes you? Who respects you? What do you have to offer other than being a washed up burnout still trying to sow his oats with kids? Is there no place for you amongst your peers? Have you always been rejected? Have you always been stupid, or have the blunts just worn on your brain, or maybe its the coolies, hey why not add some more coke to your blunts...clearly you can't get any dumber.

Originally posted by visions

You really are a pathetic excuse for a person. Why are you even here? What purpose do you serve? Who likes you? Who respects you? What do you have to offer other than being a washed up burnout still trying to sow his oats with kids? Is there no place for you amongst your peers? Have you always been rejected? Have you always been stupid, or have the blunts just worn on your brain, or maybe its the coolies, hey why not add some more coke to your blunts...clearly you can't get any dumber.

still waitin on gravity to cause some comotion here

glad he came round cuz it was gettin sleepy around here

visions - you bore me..go back to vip..now

still waitin on gravity to cause some comotion here

glad he came round cuz it was gettin sleepy around here

visions - you bore me..go back to vip..now

Of course I bore you, the thought of an intellectual, mature conversation must bore the shit out of you. Better to be boring than stupid...so once again you have put your foot right up your own ass again.

Originally posted by visions

Of course I bore you, the thought of an intellectual, mature conversation must bore the shit out of you. Better to be boring than stupid...so once again you have put your foot right up your own ass again.

:zzz:

:zzz:

yo dude...whyz u b sleepin? here...

uhhh my name is vision...uhhh...I smoke weed...uhhh...I'm 33 and uhhh Iz be like a clubba yo...uhhh I chill on dis messageboard....uhhh I try to get my freak on and shit...but uhhh deez bitches be a buncha hatas...uhhh duhhh my head hurts...

There now have I stimulated your mind...I must of I mean what can be more mentally stimulating than being able to relate to someone and share mutual interests