Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I wasn't drunk and I wasn't rollin...

heretic909

Originally posted by spragga25

The gals here are gonna rip on ya when they read this...but the boyz will be giving you "high fives" secretly! :D

Yeah, I'm not sure if I should attend Shagfest now or not. I'll probably be getting smacked left and right by the females.

Originally posted by heretic909

Yeah, I'm not sure if I should attend Shagfest now or not. I'll probably be getting smacked left and right by the females.

I don't know - do you think getting smacked around by those hotties is bad??

Kinda freaky if ya ask me! :eek:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

good call...

sweetie... i give you a high five too...

cheaters are awesome... :rolleyes:

i hope your girlfriend does herself a favor and get's herself someone worthwhile while shes gone...

:D

Yep I can only second that!!! I hope your girlfriend has already found herself I real hottie from the dance crew and has crazy and mindblowing sex with him every night after the show....and before the show...and in between :D

What?

You better go to Shagfest. I don't care what these little ladies might do to you, if you bitch out..........I'll smack you.:D

Originally posted by djjonstephen

What?

You better go to Shagfest. I don't care what these little ladies might do to you, if you bitch out..........I'll smack you.:D

Aww, I didn't know you cared.

Actually, the karma post was more of a reminder of what she pulled with me two years ago, so I guess shit's trying to balance itself out finally.

Aww, I didn't know you cared.

Actually, the karma post was more of a reminder of what she pulled with me two years ago, so I guess shit's trying to balance itself out finally.

sounds corny as fuck, but two wrong's dont make a right... and if you're still upset about it, then you should have broken up with her then rather then getting back at her for it now...

~sounds to me as if you're just trying to justify what you did...

hmmm... maybe she's fucking him right now as you read this...

:laugh2::tongue:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

sounds corny as fuck, but two wrong's dont make a right... and if you're still upset about it, then you should have broken up with her then rather then getting back at her for it now...

~sounds to me as if you're just trying to justify what you did...

hmmm... maybe she's fucking him right now as you read this...

:laugh2::tongue:

She's fucking who right now? Someone from the cast. lol I met the cast and the guys were all seriously flaming, so no worries there, this is musical theater. As for what she pulled two years ago, that was with a 'her' and not a 'him'.

And just for the record, I didn't fuck either of these girls this last week. There was play involved, but I kept it in my pants. I just said that I wasn't a very good boy, but neither of us has fucked anyone else in the past five years.

She just called me this morning from Germany, and she knows both of these girls and said I just better keep it in my pants, so guilt isn't even an issue here. I never said this was a fairy tale relationship, but it works for us, and the six happy years we've had together proves it.

See you all at Shagfest, and maybe some of you at Fun House afterwards for all your fetish needs. ;)

She's fucking who right now? Someone from the cast. lol I met the cast and the guys were all seriously flaming, so no worries there, this is musical theater. As for what she pulled two years ago, that was with a 'her' and not a 'him'.

And just for the record, I didn't fuck either of these girls this last week. There was play involved, but I kept it in my pants. I just said that I wasn't a very good boy, but neither of us has fucked anyone else in the past five years.

She just called me this morning from Germany, and she knows both of these girls and said I just better keep it in my pants, so guilt isn't even an issue here. I never said this was a fairy tale relationship, but it works for us, and the six happy years we've had together proves it.

See you all at Shagfest, and maybe some of you at Fun House afterwards for all your fetish needs. ;)

Well...still, I hope she is enjoying herself in Germany right now...and don't worry the guys that aren't flaming there tend to be tall, blond and handsome...so, who knows...hopefully she is at least being a very naughty girl as well....so that could make you feel better and more righteous :laugh:

I really hope you two are figuring out how to best handle this "upsenty" relationship cause honestly things got messy with you pretty fast after she left the airport...and 5 months can be a long time even for people that don't get distracted THAT fast :(