Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where should I take someone turning 30 in the city

I was thinking Culture Club or Polyesthers in the city. She and her "old" friends are looking for a loung type place that plays regular Z100 and KTU music, but is a nice place.

Culture Club's drawback is it is a little scummy in there and since everyone has a lot of class now turning 30, lol, they want something classier.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ant

SUTTON PLACE..... ITS ON 53rd and 2nd its very trendy and classy! I LOVE IT THERE...:tongue: Its a good crowd of mid 20's guys/girls a lot of the STUDENTS from NYU go there and also all the businessmen …dressed up…:laugh: DAMN what I wouldn't do to untie that tie….:D Definitely try it and tell me what you think!

Originally posted by Intensity

I was thinking Culture Club or Polyesthers in the city. She and her "old" friends are looking for a loung type place that plays regular Z100 and KTU music, but is a nice place.

Culture Club's drawback is it is a little scummy in there and since everyone has a lot of class now turning 30, lol, they want something classier.

Thanks

Ant

DEFINITELY NOT SUTTON... SERIOUSLY... I THOUGHT SOMEONE WAS GOING TO TELL ME I WAS NEXT FOR THE KEG STANDS!!! INSTEAD OF GLOWSTICKS THEY HAND OUT FUNNELS ...

If ANYONE EVER took me to that place for my 30th (and I am not too far off) I would call myself a cab and be happier hanging out at the Port Authority giving money to the homeless! Not Kidding!!

How are YOU by the way?

Originally posted by Intensity

Thanks

Ant

Try Blue Martini in Hoboken and then goto the City. We had a 30th there like 2 months ago. Mad packed after 11. Only couches and bar stools.

Ant....check out Opal next to Sutton place.....52nd and 2nd....nice loungy place with popular dance music and all......bar up front and small dance room in the back. Nice place and older mixed crowd. If you go post or IM me....I live around the block so I'll stop in and say hi:)

Originally posted by cesarleo

Ant....check out Opal next to Sutton place.....52nd and 2nd....nice loungy place with popular dance music and all......bar up front and small dance room in the back. Nice place and older mixed crowd. If you go post or IM me....I live around the block so I'll stop in and say hi:)

I agree. Opal is a fun place. Quality drinks and older crowd. I had a BLAST when I went there!:)