Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The PARTY 93.1

party931

At least you guys are reaching out to forums like this one and getting our opinions. That says a lot. Can't wait to hear what the new PD has in store. I hope it's good. Actually I tuned in this morning and heard some house being played. Not the best selection but it was a nice change. :) Only problem is that it was only two tracks and then it was back to Darude. :rolleyes:

Hey guys, I got you the ear of the station you want to know most about. So let them know what you like and what you need to be loyal to the station. I promise you they are taking the approach of as little cheese as possible. Shawn is a very kewl guy and has the ear of the upper brass of the station. He is also the one who is bringing you Liquid live on Saturday nights so he means it when he says they are listening. Good job Shawn, by posting you let everyone know you guys give a sh-t about the dance market. Your friend, Billy