Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what makes a good fuck?

Guest gabo

to me, i like the kinky shit, getting tied up. blind folded. after a while of having sex you need new things to make it better. tried hot wax once. lol screw that shit. give me a couple more years for that. even 3 people at a time is good. sex is great as long as your safe with protection and everything. i only do it with girls i konw. but now the best sex for me is in public places, like bathrooms, the park etc. makes it more exciting. look for me on the couch at roxy this week. not sure where in the club i am going to do it, but i do plan on it.

Jack Z.

Originally posted by jackzelvrp

to me, i like the kinky shit, getting tied up. blind folded. after a while of having sex you need new things to make it better. tried hot wax once. lol screw that shit. give me a couple more years for that. even 3 people at a time is good. sex is great as long as your safe with protection and everything. i only do it with girls i konw. but now the best sex for me is in public places, like bathrooms, the park etc. makes it more exciting. look for me on the couch at roxy this week. not sure where in the club i am going to do it, but i do plan on it.

Jack Z.

:woah::woah2: you're an animal jack!

Guest danni133

Jack.

I totally agree with ya man ;) I'm all about being a freak..

I also think just the ability to be that crazy with someone makes that person a great fuck. I have only met one person that has made me lose control just being near him. It was a long week for that guy ;)

~Danielle

Originally posted by danni133

Jack.

I totally agree with ya man ;) I'm all about being a freak..

I also think just the ability to be that crazy with someone makes that person a great fuck. I have only met one person that has made me lose control just being near him. It was a long week for that guy ;)

~Danielle

thanks babe, sex is great. freaky sex is better. i only been with one girl that was as freaky as me. but she was really shy about it. we were going to have sex in roxy tonight but she is backing out on me. :( oh well. so do you go to roxy at all. hit me up with an pm. i love to meet new people. ;):hump:

Originally posted by gothzane

Its all about getting to know your partner

his/her dislikes/likes and whatnot

Being able to roleplay a fantasy

to compensate for your partners every pleasure

To be willingly open-minded

keeping things new and unexpected

:flame:

Yes, exactly...

It's all about being able to learn from each other...

Originally posted by jackzelvrp

we were going to have sex in roxy tonight but she is backing out on me. :( oh well. so do you go to roxy at all. hit me up with an pm. i love to meet new people. ;):hump:

omg watch out danni! don't let this nympho go near you!

Guest danni133

Jack.

Not much of a Roxy person, you can ask Marina (bkissa) and Pete (Schwing) about that. But I usually end up at SF sometime on Sunday morning..If you have AIM send me a message sometime.

Marina...

Lol girl you know I don't have to watch out for freaks..I'm one of em' ;)

~Danielle