Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Omfg!!!!!!!!! Who Is Coming And Giving Me A Ride To Boston??

quoth

HOLY SHIT I THINK I JUST SHIT MYSELF..........a dream might come true.....i was on the AVALON club website in Boston, mass and LOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK..

Fri,Feb 8th- Ferry Corsten Rotterdam, Netherlands OOOOOOOOOOOMGGGGGGGGGGGGG FERRY FUCKING CORSTEN SPINNGING AT AVALON???? WHO THE FUCK IS WITH ME AND WHO THE FUCK IS HOOKIN ME UP WITH A RIDE???

and for those who dont know...just download Ferry Corsten-Live at Innercity,Amsterdam and u will KNOW what the fuck is up with progressive uplifting trance

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by joeg

I'm gonna be in Boston feb 7-10th.... But I have a flight booked already....

There may be some cp ppl meeting me up there... taking the bus or driving or something... not sure yet...

joe wow that is fuckin wonderful man....but um...it really does not help me nor do i give a fuck u cocklicker. ::damnimanangryquoththismorningandthatwasvictimnumberone::

Originally posted by quoth

joe wow that is fuckin wonderful man....but um...it really does not help me nor do i give a fuck u cocklicker. ::damnimanangryquoththismorningandthatwasvictimnumberone::

No fucktowel, it does help you... Because when the people meeting me wake the fuck up, i'm going to ask them if they mind giving you a ride to BAAAWSTON....

No fucktowel, it does help you... Because when the people meeting me wake the fuck up, i'm going to ask them if they mind giving you a ride to BAAAWSTON....

joe, i appreciate u playing martyr, but fuckin, i have my own friends and was actually asking ONLY CP PEOPLE WHO KNOW ABOUT AND LIKE FERRY CORSTEN IF THEY WERE GOING....if worse comes to worse i will fucking take a greyhound or an amtrak there..i am a big fuckin boy and dont need yer "im not sure how they are gettin here yet" self to offer a ride when u dont even have yer shit straight yerself.

That's funny, mike, , , cuz my old roomie told me to get some Ferry Cortsen, and he described it just like you did.

:eek:

Hmmmmmmmm, road trip to Avalon, which was rated "Best Club" by MIXER magazine lately.

I might be interested. as long as we can get transportation and hotel plans:)

PS... isn't Carl Cox supposed to be there soon too?

Originally posted by quoth

joe, i appreciate u playing martyr, but fuckin, i have my own friends and was actually asking ONLY CP PEOPLE WHO KNOW ABOUT AND LIKE FERRY CORSTEN IF THEY WERE GOING....if worse comes to worse i will fucking take a greyhound or an amtrak there..i am a big fuckin boy and dont need yer "im not sure how they are gettin here yet" self to offer a ride when u dont even have yer shit straight yerself.

wow, your a real sack of shit.... Put yourself on a bus and shut the fuck up... I was trying to help you. I have my shit together, I have a FLIGHT to boston already booked, because i'm not jobless trash like yourself.

wow, your a real sack of shit.... Put yourself on a bus and shut the fuck up... I was trying to help you. I have my shit together, I have a FLIGHT to boston already booked, because i'm not jobless trash like yourself.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: joe dont get upset now....the buffet opens at 11am. here...lemme wipe that tear for u.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

. . . . I'll bring the Cadillac and we'll stop by fresh kills first . . .

um..gee mister phuturephunk.....thats a mighty nice caddy u got..but thanks..i think my pair of concrete shoes fits me well enough already that we can detour fresh kills. :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

Another intelligent response.... you're on fire!

FELLAS!!!!!!!! there is to be no fighting on my thread alright?? take yer shit to another thread or another board..the only fighting that is allowed is between me and joeg on this thread.