Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tempts Rumors????

Originally posted by joeytempts

Rumor has it Tempts = open till "5"!!! this summer

Can anyone validate this?

p.s. I really hope not because my liver can't handle that

This rumor is started every summer! I can only hope that it is true :) !

The reality is that Seaside will be open until 4am but the management at TEMPTS is pushing for a 5am closing. Same stipulations......Doors close at 3am, no more liquor after 3am;) ;):D , but will stay open til 5am.......BAMBOO already has stated they won't honor the law since the longer they stay open, the more fights they have

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

The reality is that Seaside will be open until 4am but the management at TEMPTS is pushing for a 5am closing. Same stipulations......Doors close at 3am, no more liquor after 3am;) ;):D , but will stay open til 5am.......BAMBOO already has stated they won't honor the law since the longer they stay open, the more fights they have

I bet if Saddy can make an extra buck he will keep that place open..And Ace...I'm more worried about the pre-party then the afterhours.....This summer is going to be insane!!

Originally posted by sin-sational

Are you people amateurs

Come on-haven't you heard this and about 5 more rumours like this every frigen year!!

Yeah, I'm an amatuer, that is why Jersey Joel(manager of TEMPTS), Paulie(manager of XS), HUT(manager of BAMBOO) all mentoned something about this on Saturday. Rumors are rumors but this is true. Hut is against it for the above reasons!!!!

A little birdie told me this had some validity to it back around X-mas.

There were some mixed reactions on the idea in thread that I posted about it....

All I gotta say is.....;)

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Yeah, I'm an amatuer, that is why Jersey Joel(manager of TEMPTS), Paulie(manager of XS), HUT(manager of BAMBOO) all mentoned something about this on Saturday. Rumors are rumors but this is true. Hut is against it for the above reasons!!!!

I WORK at Temps and XS and what JBR said is correct. They are really pushing for this summer. IThis may be the summer we have 5am. God help me working BEHIND the bar until 5am. the sun will already be up at the afterhours party at Cosmics.

Originally posted by ceeotter

I WORK at Temps and XS and what JBR said is correct. They are really pushing for this summer. IThis may be the summer we have 5am. God help me working BEHIND the bar until 5am. the sun will already be up at the afterhours party at Cosmics.

You know you love it:D

Originally posted by ceeotter

I WORK at Temps and XS and what JBR said is correct. They are really pushing for this summer. This may be the summer we have 5am. God help me working BEHIND the bar until 5am. the sun will already be up at the afterhours party at Cosmics.

You act like that has never happend before!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: THis summer is going to be out of control....Emmitt already called the couch!!

Originally posted by cosmicgate22

You act like that has never happend before!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: THis summer is going to be out of control....Emmitt already called the couch!!

Yes it does happen all too often!

As a matter of fact I saw the first sun rise of 2002 at Spicys!

NYE was a GOOD time at Spicy's after the party party!

Originally posted by laurie619

LET's hope this is true! That means I dont need a SHORE house...:laugh: Can just sleep on the BEACH in the AM......:laugh:

You can try, but that sand plow may sweep you up.......I ha a friend once that lost a pair of shoes from that thing:laugh:

and as far as the 5AM thing goes, Im not denying that the management is indeed pushing it, but I doubt its going to happen. Like the above people said, they say this every year and it never happens

TOP 3 SHORE RUMOURS:

3. They are reopening/and or renovating the Beach Club

2. Surf Club is being closed down and turned into Condos

1. Tempts will be open till 5

Originally posted by cgm

You can try, but that sand plow may sweep you up.......I ha a friend once that lost a pair of shoes from that thing:laugh:

TOP 3 SHORE RUMOURS:

2. Surf Club is being closed down and turned into Condos

1. Tempts will be open till 5

Those plows are dangerous!!!!!

These rumors are kinda like the Bermuda Triangle.....,

Originally posted by cgm

TOP 3 SHORE RUMOURS:

This is in fact, reality. TOP NOTCH SPORTS BAR!!!!!!!!!

TV's

Pool Tables

Dart Boards

shuffle board

food

Scantily clad bartenders...........Guaranteed to have the ABSOLUTE minimum amount of clothes allowed by the ABC on the bartenders........:D