Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Club Space WMC line Up

macfunk19

Originally posted by sobeton

outstanding.. just the facts. :)

well they also still threw the party that the Mekka tour was also affiliated with and still remained to have promotions stating this when in fact the tour had been cancelled, i understand that they probably still threw the party for advertising and booking purposes but still dont promote the party as being part of a tour that was cancelled..

my two cents

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

well they also still threw the party that the Mekka tour was also affiliated with and still remained to have promotions stating this when in fact the tour had been cancelled, i understand that they probably still threw the party for advertising and booking purposes but still dont promote the party as being part of a tour that was cancelled..

my two cents

CD

not sure what this has to do with wmc. but, for the record space promoted the event as a"block" party, and paid for the artist, and the cost of the advertising. not to mention the event was endorsed by Mekka. in fact if you contact Formula PR, the company that handled the promotions for the Mekka Tour; they would confirm this as fact. I was going to write an article on the Miami Mekka Tour; for an online music magazine. So I was dealing with the tours promoters, at several levels.

Originally posted by sobeton

not sure what this has to do with wmc. but, for the record space promoted the event as a"block" party, and paid for the artist, and the cost of the advertising. not to mention the event was endorsed by Mekka. in fact if you contact Formula PR, the company that handled the promotions for the Mekka Tour; they would confirm this as fact. I was going to write an article on the Miami Mekka Tour; for an online music magazine. So I was dealing with the tours promoters, at several levels.

this has nothing to do with the WMC it was to respond to the post made about space putting djs on their fliers that arent confirmed with the WMC, i do know what takes place behind the scenes alot when there are parties, but when you have everyone knowing that the tour is cancelled and then a bunch of fellow miami people stating that its not becuz space is still throwing the "tour" then it becomes an issue of wondering whats real and whats not..and poor promotions and making things CLEAR to the consumers....anyways i love space but this was in response to the comment earlier

thanks have a good nite

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

this has nothing to do with the WMC it was to respond to the post made about space putting djs on their fliers that arent confirmed with the WMC, i do know what takes place behind the scenes alot when there are parties, but when you have everyone knowing that the tour is cancelled and then a bunch of fellow miami people stating that its not becuz space is still throwing the "tour" then it becomes an issue of wondering whats real and whats not..and poor promotions and making things CLEAR to the consumers....anyways i love space but this was in response to the comment earlier

thanks have a good nite

:bounce:

CD

dee check your pms.. :)