Clubplanet Nightlife Community

qualudes

hroark

Originally posted by hroark

what exactly are they, what do they do, and how would one go about aquiring them?

cheers!

so i guess you shouldnt take them when u are already fucked up and then chase em with 3 shots of rum.... maybe thats where my problem was. :confused:

there are no real qualudes (methaqualone) anymore. No one has made them since the mid 80's.

Anything being sold as a qualude now is probabally some combination of xanax, valium, rophenol etc..

I do hear that GHB can deliver very similar effects.

Ludes are horse tranquilizers and in the 70's when people started getting fucked up off of them, they were outlawed and discontinued by the mid 80's. Taking 1 or 2 Zanex while drinking will probably produce the same effect as ludes - you get sloppy drunk and then pass out & in the morning you have no recollection of what happened the night before. FUN!

Originally posted by lizard23

Ludes are horse tranquilizers and in the 70's when people started getting fucked up off of them, they were outlawed and discontinued by the mid 80's. Taking 1 or 2 Zanex while drinking will probably produce the same effect as ludes - you get sloppy drunk and then pass out & in the morning you have no recollection of what happened the night before. FUN!

Totally on the money! Took half of one at Lush like 2 years ago in the bathroom...that's the last thing I remember. I mean, I felt good, but no recollection. Hell...even by the pictures from the party....I was having a BLAST...shame I don't even remember how I got home??

Cool pills, but not really worth it.

addaboy