Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Wow!! My Roxy Card Actually Worked!!

i cant beleive i actually got to skip the line and i got in for free with the gold(silver) card. i really had a feeling that we were gonna walk up to a bouncer with it, and get laughed at and told to go to the back of the line. it just seemed to good to be true. but i guess i was wrong. once again...johnny vicious killed it!!!!

DEF. was nice considering it was really fawking cold last night, got no hassles. Bouncer said he saw like a thousand of those cards and when we came in we had to talk the lines of Girlies so they can write our name, wow they have some nice penmenship ;).

Yeah I got there around 1 and I felt cool b/c i didnt have to wait on line and I got in free. The line consisted of like 20 people rather than the 200 the past 2 weeks.. lol I was so pissed. its all good tho. Still didnt have to wait and still didnt have to pay. :D

Originally posted by bebby6919

Yeah I got there around 1 and I felt cool b/c i didnt have to wait on line and I got in free. The line consisted of like 20 people rather than the 200 the past 2 weeks.. lol I was so pissed. its all good tho. Still didnt have to wait and still didnt have to pay. :D

can i be like you:tongue: :tongue:

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

BEB yeaaaaaaaah so does that mean I will only get 10 emails from you this week about the card. ;):D

LOL. Nah. Im good this week. I wont bother you anymore =(. Thank you tho =) lol mwaaaaz. I gotta get to work. Im gonna be late.. oops.. :D

Originally posted by doubtness

Uh.....wtf!

:mad:

where did u get this info from...lynn?

some girl im friends with who isnt even from cp... she said her friend who got her a card told her this... but whatever... im sure thats not tru.. i know these bouncers have ways of makin sure we legitimately got our cards and didnt steal them... so whatev- im not worried:D