eXCESSIVE WIPING OF THE RECTUM

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest funkysoul
Originally posted by synderella420

I have a problem I need help with. Every time I have a bowel movement, I am always wiping myself for hours afterwords. It seems I can never either empty my bowels all the way or my sphincter is not helping my rectum stay closed. My stools are sorta loose. When I get a good hard stool, things are fine.

HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE!!!!!

damn!! thats a really shitty problem!!!....heheh Just kidding!

Originally posted by barvybe

shitting at a party or a friends house:

anyone ever beach one? how embarrassing. i mean, pretty much all u can do is leave the party :eek:

friend 'o mine visited once and it was like a goddam crime scene and we jetting off to the hardware store to pick all manner of cleaning supplies in a big damn hurry before my roomies caught 'wind' of what had happened.

OY.

Originally posted by brooklynkid

truly, my absolute worst nightmare, more than death, is reliving the bathroom scene from "Dumb & Dumber" :blown:

OMG.......that is worse than "beaching" (thanks for the mental image Pete....:barf: :D )

What's even worse is if you have to repeat the scene IN A PORT-O-POTTY......NEAR THE END OF A SHOW.......

omg.....the embarassment........

well, i have a friend that was at a party at this girls apt. and she did something really bad that pissed him off, so he beached on on purpose and then lit outta there :)

Now see, I would think that takes skill.......

Cuz I wouldn't be able to just "pull one out of the old digestive tract" like that......

Originally posted by xpander

Now see, I would think that takes skill.......

Cuz I wouldn't be able to just "pull one out of the old digestive tract" like that......

u'r right

but i think that this can be more about placement and slope of the bowl than size

beaching isn't the same as clogging

beaching is when its just stuck to the side of the bowl and flushing doesn't help

well, i have a friend that was at a party at this girls apt. and she did something really bad that pissed him off, so he beached on on purpose and then lit outta there :)

oh, now that's class! that guy sounds like a complete and total loser!!