Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Brunswick Dinner/Drinks/Clubbin Meetup 01/24/02

hm would love to go and see you again tek and meet everyone else but not willing to spend money on a train ticket down from nyu right now :( but i'll prolly change my mind by this weekend after classes so ... yea i'll see you there :D if not i'll just catch you at the next car show :tongue:

Hey Liteflyr,

It would be awesome to have you down here for the meetup, but no pressure.. not at all... DAMMIT COME OVER! hehe. Hope to see ya here.

Like Jennefer put it... don't be shy.. come out and play.

Also I just got word that Thursdays are $5 for 21+ and $12 or $15 for <21 but i'm looking into a discount group rate. I'm going out every night this week so if anyone wants to help or join me definetely let me know. gnight for now.

Originally posted by jennEfer

Every night?? Geeze... won't you get sick of that place?

Sunday I went to a few bars around here, Monday went to Gaebel's with YOU, Tuesday at Platinum, Wednesday not sure yet, Thursday is the meetup. Then Friday & Saturday are undecided. So HA! Cya 4 dinner @ Busch 2nite.

(dials phone) SYF:Good afternoon Stuff Yer FAce"

Y: Hi i'd like to make reservations for Thursday upstairs.

SYF: How many people?

Y: ohhh abouty 20-30.

SYF: Ugh.... OK what the hell.... etc.

Hehe, yeah I thought it might be a good idea to make reservations, minor technicality.

Just a reminder... the meetup is upstairs at Stuff Yer Face.

Limelight's Rob Corbett CD Party @ Platinum Nighclub Thursday 1/24/02

18 to party, 21 to drink.

I spoke to the mangement tonight and found out the following:

For 21+ guys: $5 Girls: $3

For 18-21 guys: $15 girls: $12 or near there.

They would not cut a deal for a group discount but given that Corbett is spinning I believe it is definetely worth it.

Originally posted by teklord310

They would not cut a deal for a group discount but given that Corbett is spinning I believe it is definetely worth it.

I was wondering why Corbett was coming to the meetup all the way from NYC. Thats awesome though.... we won't get the cheezy music we expected. Horray!!! I am so looking forward to tomorrow night now.

Originally posted by highmay

bump

You are the MAN! Great minds think alike.

Hehe, yeh i am hardcore. I put a lot of effort into these meetups to make sure things go smoothly and everyone has a good time. So if anyone has any doubts or questions send em over to me.

Codica i better see you here, no second thoughts about this one. You cannot miss out on this, I will never forgive you. See U tommorow night

:D

Originally posted by teklord310

awwww too bad i cant make it, but def show ur support for corbett...and teklord the next one you have ill def come..have fun and dont drink too much or do too many jello shooters.:)

:bounce:

CD

Originally posted by chynado11

awwww too bad i cant make it, but def show ur support for corbett...and teklord the next one you have ill def come..have fun and dont drink too much or do too many jello shooters.:)

:bounce:

CD

Aww sorry that you can't make it tonight. Hope to see you for the next one... Don't worry i'm responsible(sometimes).

I don't know if I posted this but all those who have been to a meetup before know already. Those who haven't:

**When you get to Stuff Yer Face walk in the main door and there will be a flight of stairs on the right. Walk up the stairs towards the windows and you'll see all of us. **

Hey Yarin....I dont know if I can make the SYF meet-up. I have a lot of work to do and I still have that class Fri and have to wake up 630 to regitster...uhhh...but I if I get my work done and get some sleep I might go to Platinum with some friends because they wanted to go too.

One question what time is platinum open till?