Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Brunswick Dinner/Drinks/Clubbin 01/24/02 Meetup

That special time has come once again for us to gather in celebration of.... well i donno.. having fun. So for our third dinner/drinks meetup I've decided to spice it up a little and add a little clubbing to the package. So here is the game plan: Pregame at my apartment on Easton Ave from 8:00 - 9:30, then go to Stuff Yer Face till about 10:45 and enjoy great food and a vast selection of beverages. Since Platinum has just changed their entrance age to 18 on Thursdays we can all head over there after dinner. Cover is a minimum, at most $5 and i'm trying to get a group deal. It's a pretty cool night spot, I know Tuesdays are a lot of fun. All three events take place within 3 blocks of each other so don't worry about transportation between the spots. Easton Avenue is located in the center of New Brunswick and is easily accessible from Route 18, 287, NJTP or Garden State Parkway. Feel free to im(teklord310), PM or email me(yarin@eden.rutgers.edu) for directions. Please reply and let me know if you are coming and how many people you will be coming with so I can make appropriate reservations. We usually get about 25-30 people for dinner, but this time the youngins can come out with us afterwards. So don't be shy, everyone* is welcome to come and join in on the fun.

Stuff Yer Face is located at 49 Easton Ave (732) 247-1727.

People who have signed up:

teklord

jennefer(CP)

sunshine420(CP, VIP)

xtotaleclipsex(CP)

court877(CP)

myke o(Exp)

codica3(CP, Exp)

sexyclubber(EZD, CP)

highmay(EZD, CP, VIP)

trancenrgboy(EZD) + 2(EZD)

karch(CP)

quoth(CP)

DAN(vip)

DJ Corbett(VIP)

milamber(CP, VIP)

DJ Pete Schwinge(VIP, CP)

Alphster(CP)

john_michael0494(CP)

laurie619(CP)

StArBrYte

naughtymelly(EZD, CP)

yent(EZD)

Roo4ever(exp)

XxExitMan218xX(exp and Kvanzile9-cp)

carusomaas11(CP)

mane(CP)

ibclubbin(CP)

melichacha(CP, EZD, VIP)

hmmmm this sounds like a fun time... but teklord are you really going to want all of us cp people that you've never met in your house? We could be spies or something... lol :laugh:

well I am working till 11 but I would definitely meet everyone at Platinum... I have never been there either and I am dying to go! :D

Originally posted by teklord310

* NOTE: all normal people may come. Please no X dressing. Also let's keep this restricted to fellow clubbers if possible.

okay, does it SCARE anyone else that this disclaimer had to be added? anyone that went to the last meetup knows that you should be afraid...be very afraid.

;)

under 21....you know what i meant geek

Platinum thursday will blow up, but personally im not interested, as it will be a frat party like atmosphere, since the bulk of the crowd will probably be under 21....either way im stuck doin my thing at queens for now, but its all good....anyone who comes in queens on thursday gets comps for Platinum fridays!!!!

BG

Originally posted by ibclubbin

under 21....you know what i meant geek

Platinum thursday will blow up, but personally im not interested, as it will be a frat party like atmosphere, since the bulk of the crowd will probably be under 21....either way im stuck doin my thing at queens for now, but its all good....anyone who comes in queens on thursday gets comps for Platinum fridays!!!!

BG

do i have to wait on the 15 minute line or is there an express lane?

ps... i like platinum i just think it's a basement with lights... so there!

Originally posted by codica3

I'll be in attendance.. most likely.. unfortunately I might not be able to make it to Platinum afterwards.. we'll have to see.. :blown:

Sweet! And i hope you come out to Platinum, might as well check it out when the music is good, cuz otherwise I think its KTU stuff.

We're all friggin geeks. But wait.. we have lives.. don't we? damn u clubplant.