Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's snowing

Kuro

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hey lookie here, Kuro's a wussie ;) Waaaaaa snow help! :cry: hehehehhehehe ;)

Since I went to school in upstate New York, driving in the snow doesn't bother me at all. The weather people always predict a lot more than we always actually get so I was expecting much more than there seems to be now. And driving in the snow's no problem for me, I'm just wary of the MD-DC-VA people who don't know how to drive in the snow.

Originally posted by Kuro

Since I went to school in upstate New York, driving in the snow doesn't bother me at all. The weather people always predict a lot more than we always actually get so I was expecting much more than there seems to be now. And driving in the snow's no problem for me, I'm just wary of the MD-DC-VA people who don't know how to drive in the snow.

I agree. I did 7 years in upstate NY (Rochester/Syracuse) and snow just wasn't an issue. The people around here seem to have a hard time driving if it rains a little. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by crank47

I agree. I did 7 years in upstate NY (Rochester/Syracuse) and snow just wasn't an issue. The people around here seem to have a hard time driving if it rains a little. :rolleyes:

I did a 5 year stetch in Ithaca. Funny how it sounds like we're talking about prison.

Originally posted by chynado11

hey crank..areu still going out tonite if so pm me let me know...since ur suppose to be making a roll call right??

:bounce:

CD

Had to go to a party at a friend's place last night. Bunch of Marines and their friends. Very different crowd than I'm used to lately. ;)

Will be heading down to Modern tonight to catch Buster, but I'll be turning in early 'cause I'm going snowboarding again tomorrow morning.