Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone from Brooklyn?

Originally posted by brooklynkid

Born in Williamsburg, right smack in the middle of the Northside on N 7th. Still representing Billburg (hipster heaven) and Greenpoint (home of THE finest women in all of BK)...

*ahem* *cough* bullshit...:rolleyes::tongue:

As for the men in BK, well haven't me too many fine ones... Got to get out of the borough to find some;)

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Born, bred and raised in Brooklyn. Was living there until 3 months ago till I moved into East Village.

Specifically grew up in Bensonhoist, spent a few years in Brighton Beach, and then King Highway/Midwood area.

Went to elementary school in Bensonhurt, junior high in Coney Island and high school in Flatbush. Worked in Sheapshead Bay, Midwood, played sports in Bay Ridge, Coney Island and Marine Park. I'm a truth southy Brooklyn peep.

peace

Originally posted by gqraver

Born, bred and raised in Brooklyn. Was living there until 3 months ago till I moved into East Village.

Specifically grew up in Bensonhoist, spent a few years in Brighton Beach, and then King Highway/Midwood area.

Went to elementary school in Bensonhurt, junior high in Coney Island and high school in Flatbush. Worked in Sheapshead Bay, Midwood, played sports in Bay Ridge, Coney Island and Marine Park. I'm a truth southy Brooklyn peep.

peace

:laugh: Bensonhoist.....the guido way to call it..hehe

Originally posted by fierydesire

*ahem* *cough* bullshit...:rolleyes::tongue:

As for the men in BK, well haven't me too many fine ones... Got to get out of the borough to find some;)

fair enough...maybe what i should have said is that the Polish women here in Greenpoint are some of the FINEST women in all of brooklyn. But then I'd be leaving out latinas, italians, and all the other nationalities that make up the wide mix here...

...Brooklyn guys on the other hand...now *they* can be a shady bunch :flame:

fair enough...maybe what i should have said is that the Polish women here in Greenpoint are some of the FINEST women in all of brooklyn. But then I'd be leaving out latinas, italians, and all the other nationalities that make up the wide mix here...

I cant disgree about the Greenpoint girls.....:cool:

...Brooklyn guys on the other hand...now *they* can be a shady bunch :flame:

shady and more like :puke: haha

dude...it's amazing...and tell me this...what's up with them always walking up and down Manhattan Ave *in pairs*? Never just one hottie...always two...:D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: .......That right there is the best part of Gp.

And whats wrong with Bk guys??? Some of us are nice :cough: :cough:.....:tongue:

yeah your real nice guys :rolleyes::laugh:

haha you keep on talkin abt greenpt biatches..give some love to us marine park chicks :sigh::(

hey i'm sure you marine park chicks are fine too...but all i know about marine park is that it's FAR from here..., shit everywhere in brooklyn is far from here...it's almost as if Greenpoint is connected to Queens...:D

yeah your real nice guys :rolleyes::laugh:

haha you keep on talkin abt greenpt biatches..give some love to us marine park chicks :sigh::(

I only met this one chick from Marine Park(I think she posts on this board) and she seems very nice.....:D:tongue:

:laugh: Bensonhoist.....the guido way to call it..hehe

Yes it is, I ain't a guido though, not even italian. But I did love growing up in 'Bensonhurst'.

Marine park is alright, a quiet area. 'Brennan and Car' roast beef is the BEST! Rollin-n-roaster follows second.

peace