Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Chula Had Fun!

chula22

Ummmm. Ok I know this is a little late but better late than never.

So yesh I actually made it out to shaggyfest (THANKS TO JEREMY FOR WAITING IN FRONT OF MY JOB!)

I had a great time considering how unbelievably nervous i was.

CLUBKAT - I Hope your happy. You got that pic i promised ya. Maybe next time i'll be better prepared for you. Thanks for everything ESPECIALLY THAT BANANA CONDOM. MMMMMMmmmmmm!

MOONIE SWEETY - I am really glad I got the chance to meet you also. you are a sweety and I hope your birthday is as much fun as friday was for you. MUAHZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!;)

XXLEA - I will try my best to not be so shy next time. It just takes some getting used to. im not used to being surrounded by so many sexaholics. MUAHzzzzzz

SICEONE - It was my pleasure to shake the hand which you use to Jack off with. Now i know why when i licked the frosting off of my finger it had that funny taste:yuck: :woah2::grin3: MUAHzzzzzzz

FIERY - It was nice to see u again. You always were pretty friendly and not to mention a fucking trip. HAHAHA! Muahzzzzz. But Some how I always manage to escape your presence without being whipped.:confused:

Spragga - It was nice to see you leave the comfort of your wheelchair for a nite out on the town. MUAHzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tastyt - Always has a mouthful. HAHAHA! Umm actually No! HAHAHA! still a sweetheart. I guess i missed the whole nipple thing. But maybe next time. MUAHZZZZZZZZZ

CMB - Thanks for keeping your tits on my face half the night. HAHAHA! It kinda gave me a comforting feeling. MUAHzzzzz

Quoth - You are definitely a kutie too. Although we never really interacted much. I will definitely look out for your posts. MUAHzzzzz

Gabo - As always nice to see you and that KUTE ASS SMILE cum out and play. MUAHzzzzzzzzzzzz

Apotheosis - Im glad I took your advice sweety. You were right about everything you said once upon a time. Thanks MUAHzzzzzzzzz. Oh and next time I will be sure to have something for you to put in your mouth. Just let me know what is your flavor choice. HAHAHA!

Tribal - Also one of the many I never thought I would meet. nice chatting with you. Post a little more. I still dont think i know enough about your sex life. MUAhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Eak - HAHAHHA! Dont worry, Apotheosis, nrgy and I are still working on a new name for you. HAHAHA Nice meeting you. MUAHzzzzz

Nrgy - Just to let you know That was your drink on the table. HAHAHA! SIlly Boy. I hope you made to lot161. Wherever the hell that is. MUAHzzzzzz

ANd last but not least JEREMY! What can I say Thanks for dragging my ass down there. I had a blast. And tell PAUL FRANK I SAID WASSUPPPP!!!!

MUAHzzzz

Rachel, starcapone, Regina, Aphelion, herectic, djjon, trancend, glowdancer,

I didnt forget you guys either. It was really nice seeing you guys. Some for the second or third time. MUAHzzzzzzzz

Now sad to say there were a cople of dissapointments. (NO SHOWS) I only have reason to forgive one (Xxs87xX) I hope everything worked out alright. See you on tuesday.

BUT XTC<LINA<DAEMONCEL<DG<MR.APPLES I cannot stress enough how unhappy i am that you guys didnt show up. Maybe next time huh?

def lives up to her name. SHES FUCKING CHULA and THEN SOME! WooOhhoOO

;):D:)

See my love, would Kitten and her Master ever let u down???

:D

Nope! You had a damngood time

::and i think, you got to see, something noone was supposed to.....im not sure about that yet lol:: :eek::)