Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yo Shout Out To All My Clunyc Friends!!!

Originally posted by msoprano13

you guys are all mad chill...i can be my normal self around you fools and just chill and get looooooose.....just wanted to tell you guys that casue im bored and high right now.....getting ready for the royal rumble tonight!!!:cool: :cool:

Mwuah. Love u too.:) :) :cool: <~~~~U know who that is

you guys are all mad chill...i can be my normal self around you fools and just chill and get looooooose.....just wanted to tell you guys that casue im bored and high right now.....getting ready for the royal rumble tonight!!!:cool: :cool:

YOU TOUCHED MY BUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH hehehehehehe ::spank:: u looooooooove me:D :D

mmmmmmmmmwahzzzzzz i love all u guys too.... its amazing how we all have so much fun together... it really is like weve been friends forever. :heart:

Yeah, for real......you peeps are mad cool in my book.

I actually look forward to Fridays now at the Roxy even though it isn't my crowd (every girl I talk to there is 17 or younger, must be a problem of mine or something) but I fucking love it. Plus, thanks to Lainie, its all free. Cp is the shizzy.

Now my next mission is to convet you guys to vinyl.....even if it is a person by person process, you will see life beyond Vicious and enter the realm of DT!!!!!! Vicious still rawks though.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Now my next mission is to convet you guys to vinyl.....even if it is a person by person process, you will see life beyond Vicious and enter the realm of DT!!!!!!

I'ma help you with this one :D 3 year anniversary AND Howells next weekend...think we'll all make it out alive? ;)

Originally posted by ReginaP

I'ma help you with this one :D 3 year anniversary AND Howells next weekend...think we'll all make it out alive? ;)

Jes we will...Vinyl Conversion in full effect...

BTW, muahz to everyone...I love seeing you all on Fridays, main reason I go to Roxy...Like Lynn said it feels like many of us have been friends forever....its weird though, cause we met on a messageboard:confused:

Originally posted by ReginaP

Might be tough, I'm contemplating closing out sf Sat/Sunday.

Requires all the energy I can get. If I decide against it, then I will definately hit up FAWKIN HOWELLS!!!!!!!

yea seriously....i agree with everyone...definatly met some mad cool people through cp and i really look forward to friday nights to chill with you guys....too bad everyone lives so far away so that we cant chill outside of clubs...

much love for everyone

peace out

gianni

aww.. your too cute.. I dont know many of you but Im getting there little by little.. lol. so far the people i have met are mad cool. Hope to meet more of you this friday :D

Debbie mwaaaaaaz

PS Mike your a meanie :tongue: lol Just Playin

Originally posted by bebby6919

aww.. your too cute.. I dont know many of you but Im getting there little by little.. lol. so far the people i have met are mad cool. Hope to meet more of you this friday :D

Debbie mwaaaaaaz

PS Mike your a meanie :tongue: lol Just Playin

:cool: :cool: :cool:

debbie we gotta rock the stage for longer this time