Clubplanet Nightlife Community

naked monday

Nolimit

If anyone wants a great e-mail list of WMC parties then e-mail djprince99@aol.com - he's got the best around.

Also, if anyone wants an up-to-date (to the best of my ability) web site list of WMC events - without the "I'm too cool to tell" attitude - then surf here; I'll be getting the DJ Prince list and am also in contact with many of the quality labels throwing parties. No offense James, but the VIPness has got to go...

P.S. Diego> Bruno confirmed the above line-up, but said he's still waiting for Lazy Dog.

No offense James, but the VIPness has got to go...

i fail to see your point kevin. i had several thousand on my list last year. where is the "VIPness" in that? i advertised signup info when i had all the info together. just as i will again this year. it's not about the "i'm to cool to tell" it's just that's what i've been asked to do by the people throwing the parties. they wish to keep their full info until everything is confirmed.

Originally posted by keving

Of course you fail to see my point; no surprise there.

Seems like you also failed to notice the word "confirmed" in your above information.

I can respect that Keving :) But just contiune keeping us informed. As you are well aware we are partiers :cool: and very curious on what in store.

It should be simple - if you have information regarding parties, and you are so inclined to post - then post. The reason promotors and labels tell people about parties before they actually release the information is so that the word gets out.

They want the "buzz." Rule one of marketing.

Everyone realizes that this information is fluid - thats why its constantly updated and corrected as new information is received; that's why there's james' email list and dj princes etc. etc. The conference is two months away - a lot can and will happen in those two months, and everyone realizes that.

But if you have information that you are, for whatever reason, not yet able to share, and then you post that you have info but don't elaborate - that's not helpful.

um.. oh great one kevin, the only thing i was confirming was the albion hotel. by stating similar lineups, the average person can figure out that that means a few of the same dj's as posted by diego. fair enough?

next time, i'll just keep my mouth shut and you can find out a month later that there are few parties at the albion that i know you'd love to attend.

take it or leave it, i've told you guys all that i can.