Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CNYC vs. CP

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

People back then during the days of CNYC knew what a real party was, not the crap that Roxy has on Fridays with Viscious. He is a joke. Pure garbage.

seems to me people back in the cnyc days still loved soundfactory saturdays, so i guess they really didnt' know what a good party was then either..

exit w/ cheetos was also highly looked upon late in 99...

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

People back then during the days of CNYC knew what a real party was, not the crap that Roxy has on Fridays with Viscious. He is a joke. Pure garbage.

everyones got their own taste... their own style and their own opinions... just because some of u may have registered earlier. are a few years older than some of us or been in this scene longer than some of us.... that doesnt mean we cant have our own reasons for thinking a certain party is a good party.

Originally posted by linabina

everyones got their own taste... their own style and their own opinions... just because some of u may have registered earlier. are a few years older than some of us or been in this scene longer than some of us.... that doesnt mean we cant have our own reasons for thinking a certain party is a good party.

exactly..

some elitist clubber ideology at work here..

i can't seem to figure out why it bother some people so much that the roxy party is held in high esteem here.. johnny is one of my favorite dj's, but apparently that translates into me not knowing a good party :rolleyes:

actually you'll find quite a few vinylheads at roxy on fridays who happen to love johnny and dt as well as countless other well respected dj's..

the reason I used to love the old ClubNYC is that there was such a mix of people on there: club kids, ravers, high rollers, guidos, straight, gay (actually the majority of the site was probably gay) and we all used to give great reviews or meetup at different clubs (not like just Roxy Friday there is now lol)...I learned alot from the peeps that used to post on that board, they were definetely some of the realest heads Ive ever met!