Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I always support Joeys BUT.......

Ill tell you all................. Ive been going to the surf club and joeys night club for a while now. I have always told eveyone i have run into to go there.

BUT not anymore.

I went there tongiht and it was a great time but i was treated like shit by the so-called guy sergio that told me to ask for him and metion CP. HE acted like he never herd of CLUBPLANTET.COM or me.

The people that own and work for this website spend time promtoting it and getting traffic to it. The members like me and you that post shit everyday helped it become the site that it is. Yet theres still ass hole moron promoters that just think they can spread lies on this site and lie to the members so that they can promote there club!!!!!

YO JOEYS ! I have said nothing but good things about your club and yet when i go you treated me shit so fuck you and wait and see ooooh just wait and see............. CLUBPLANTET.COM

I thought there was one good last jersey club damn i was wrong

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

As you might have noticed, it was a really busy night there tonight. I know Sergio and he has always been cool to me. Maybe he was a little busy at the moment.

crowded is not the word.........people were paying 30 a head just to pass the line.......... im lucky i got there @ 10:30 and joey hooked it up....the rest of the people i was with only payed 10 each to pass the line.......

Luckily I went early so I didn't have to wait in line but I have some friends that waited for an hour..screw that! Lines for everything though...for drinks, the bathroom was a nightmare, coat check, to get my car!

I guess that is expected though b/c of the holiday weekend but it was unbearably comfortable inside and people were just plain out rude!

I was with a bunch of friends so of course I still managed to have a good time.

:)

Originally posted by clubangel

Luckily I went early so I didn't have to wait in line but I have some friends that waited for an hour..screw that! Lines for everything though...for drinks, the bathroom was a nightmare, coat check, to get my car!

I guess that is expected though b/c of the holiday weekend but it was unbearably comfortable inside and people were just plain out rude!

I was with a bunch of friends so of course I still managed to have a good time.

:)

LMAO.....i just couldn't picture you sitting home on a saturday night!!!!! miss me yet....LOL :bounce::bounce:

Waited in line for almost an hour until one of the guys outside started to pick through the line and let some of the girls in. Otherwise who knows how much longer I would have had to wait. NO COAT CHECK!!! Whats up with that, even after people where leaving, and there was room in that coat check room, they said no more coat check for the night. That is so messed up. The place was so packed you couldn't move. On top of having every person in that place either elbow me or step on me, I had to carry my coat. And paying the guys outside. My friend went up to the guy and asked him a simple question about the line, he said this is the ANDREW JACKSON line. What a crock!! There where lines for everything, people where rude, the workers where rude. I understand when you are busy, but that is still NO reason to treat the people like shit. I could officially say this was the WORST NIGHT I ever had!!!!

Sergio happens to be one of the most honest guys in the industry. He has always taken care of me at all the venues he has done. It was a Sunday Night with everyone off on Monday, I am sure he had no choice. There is not much someone can do when a club is at overcapacity and the police and fire masrshall are outside watching. I am sure Sergio did not ignore you intentionally.

I had a GREAT time!!!!!!!!!!!! That may have been the most fun I've had since the summer. I felt like it was min tempts las night. The music was great and I saw SOOO many people I haven't seen in a long time. Also, not having to wait on line was a bonus, I hadnt seen Joeys that crowded ever, so I was very fearful that the crowd was going to kill my night,but fortunately, it didnt, and I had a terrific time!

You know... I don't even know where to begin.

Dibs is right... it was seriously the WORST NIGHT I HAVE EVER HAD OUT IN A CLUB... that was my FIRST and LAST time at Joey's. NEVER AGAIN!!!!! :mad3:

okay so we were yelled at EVERYWHERE we went. The f***ing fat-ass bouncers screaming in our faces to move away from the line, we were on the guest list but the guy wouldn't even look for our name... finally after like ten hours we get in and then STILL getting yelled at... f****ing crowded is not a good enough WORD to explain that place. I had to wait forever for a drink and when I got it it was the worst drink I have ever had, watered down till it was literally CLEAR... and then should I even touch the bathroom issue...I could go on forever about this place.

I understand that it was a holiday weekend so it was GOING to be crowded, but my issue is with the staff. Don't you think the owners/promoters/bouncer/etc. would be HAPPY that they were going to do that good of a business that night? Shouldn't they have treated everyone, especially LADIES, with respect????? I have never felt so disrespected by strangers in my life. And all this f***ing drama for damn JOEY's in CLIFTON????? :rolleyes:

Guess what, Joey's assholes- I WILL NEVER GO TO JOEY'S AGAIN AND I AM TELLING EVERYONE I KNOW HOW HORRIBLY I WAS TREATED THERE. Learn how to treat your clients with repect before you try to run a club. :bigfinger

Originally posted by jarmenio

Sergio happens to be one of the most honest guys in the industry. He has always taken care of me at all the venues he has done. It was a Sunday Night with everyone off on Monday, I am sure he had no choice. There is not much someone can do when a club is at overcapacity and the police and fire masrshall are outside watching. I am sure Sergio did not ignore you intentionally.

are you sure the fire marshal and cops werent there casue they had a report of a cheese spill due to the melting munster coming out of the speakers.

Originally posted by wakeup

are you sure the fire marshal and cops werent there casue they had a report of a cheese spill due to the melting munster coming out of the speakers.

Seriously I can't even LAUGH about this night... you really have NO IDEA how bad it was. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by StArBrYte

Seriously I can't even LAUGH about this night... you really have NO IDEA how bad it was. :rolleyes:

I totally agree with starbryte. I've been to Joey's so many times, and never had such a horrible night. It was a waste of my $10.

Originally posted by tempkid

I got there at 11pm and HOLY SHIT was that line down the road.

Luckly I didn't wait on line or pay the cover. Too bad all you guys can't be as cool as me.

Nice to see you too. I 'm sorry I didn't swing back down that way again but I was always on the move, saw way to many people I knew.:D

For all you other whinas.... Joeys is the best...mangment,dj's,bouncers,bartenders, and bathroom attendent dude...you guys Rawk....keep up the good work.

First to NOTALLTHERE, I apologize greatly for what happened last night. When I PMed you you were going to come in Friday to come see me so we can talk about the possibility of u getting a job there. It is great how everyone, I mean everyone, knows my name and expects something from me on a night like this. About not knowing what the board is. I helped build traffic on this board with the first ever CP party in NJ so that statement is totally incorrect. As everyone on this board who knows me can attest I am a straight shooter not a promoter talking shit I am management which gives me a lot more pull. Ask jarmenio, johnnyblackrock, laurie, emmitt and tempkid and the rest of the board how well they are treated with me. I never told u to come by sunday to talk to me. I dont even work sundays. I was there like everyone else because I was off on Monday too. You saw the mayhem what did u expect. My friends waited to get in as long as u did and I couldnt do nothing for them.

HERE IS THE BOTTOM LINE FOR YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS BOARD. MY FRIENDS COME FIRST, REAL FIRST, MOST OF YOU ON THIS BOARD WONT EVEN POST AS YOURSELVES SO WHEN IT COMES TO NIGHTS LIKE LAST NIGHT WHERE I SHOULD TAKE CARE OF MY FRIENDS FIRST I DO. ON A REGULAR NIGHT I TAKE CARE OF EVERYONE BUT LAST NIGHT IS AN EXCEPTION.

Now Starbryte, there is nothing more then I can say then sorry. I now know there is an issue that needs to be addressed. I wish u did not choose last night as the first night to come there. Joeys is a very good club from Thursday to Sunday every week and never has lines like it did last night. Last night is similar to Presidents Day Sunday so dont bother coming in that night either. Same shit different holiday. One day I will meet you outside of Joeys and we can shoot the breeze about ur complaints. I do hope u can send me an email specifically listing ur problems so they may be addressed. I am not joking about this so dont look at it as a waste of time. As most people know I run one of the best parties in NJ and the reason is is that I care what people think. My email address is sergiot@brm.com.

PS> If u think I am pulling ur leg speak to someone like jarmenio and let him tell u how straight of a shooter I am. thanks

For everyone else, you guys should have expected that craziness last night. SORRY.

peace

FIrst of all, The line was crazy, and the Fat guy with the glasses was rude.

However, I would say 90% of the time the guys that are out there take care of everybody, I know when I go and I'm there almost every thursday and sunday that they treat me and my people right. So, when its a holiday or some crazy night to dig in your pocket and throw them a few bucks isn't gonna kill ya. It might suck but it won't send you broke. Plus those guys pretty much run everydoor down the shore and I'm not about to fuck with them. I tip on holidays and don't mind its part of the scene always has and always will be. Plus, you never know when they might be able to help you out of a jam. So, to Joey, Dean, Sergio and who ever else at Joey's, GET THAT FAT GLASSES WEARIN GREEDY BASTARD AWAY FROM THE DOOR!! THe other guys at least have a clue to how things are done and what this scene is about, and they treat us like people. Hey, everybody has to make a buck But the guy with the glasses was literally reaching into peoples wallets. COME ON GUYS GET ON THE BALL AND JUST LEAVE THE NORMAL DOOR PEOPLE THERE THEY KNOW WHO WHO IS.

I think someone deserves an apology :D Even though I only known him a short time, he is a great guy (even helped me out with getting my windows tinted THANKS BABE) ;) and from what I know he is one of the most honest, truthful, upright sincere guy! :tongue: Dont let it get to you babe...

Originally posted by chosen1

FIrst of all, The line was crazy, and the Fat guy with the glasses was rude.

However, I would say 90% of the time the guys that are out there take care of everybody, I know when I go and I'm there almost every thursday and sunday that they treat me and my people right. So, when its a holiday or some crazy night to dig in your pocket and throw them a few bucks isn't gonna kill ya. It might suck but it won't send you broke. Plus those guys pretty much run everydoor down the shore and I'm not about to fuck with them. I tip on holidays and don't mind its part of the scene always has and always will be. Plus, you never know when they might be able to help you out of a jam. So, to Joey, Dean, Sergio and who ever else at Joey's, GET THAT FAT GLASSES WEARIN GREEDY BASTARD AWAY FROM THE DOOR!! THe other guys at least have a clue to how things are done and what this scene is about, and they treat us like people. Hey, everybody has to make a buck But the guy with the glasses was literally reaching into peoples wallets. COME ON GUYS GET ON THE BALL AND JUST LEAVE THE NORMAL DOOR PEOPLE THERE THEY KNOW WHO WHO IS.

GREASE A BOUNCER OR DOOR PERSON AT "JOEYS IN CLIFTON" TO GET IN. LOLHAHHA U FUCKING KIDDING ME. ONE THING TO GREASE DOOR PEOPLE/ BOUNCERS SAY FOR A HUGE DJ AT A SO-CALLED "HOT SPOT". BUT JOEYS IN CLIFTON THATS FUCKING GREAT . EVEN BETTER THEY RUN THE DOORS AT THE SHORE. LIKE JERSEY SHORE IS ANYTHING. GET A CLUE BRO:laugh:

waited online for ever.. bouncers kept letting all these people that they knew in through the vip.. after waiting online for an hour i was finally the first person.. THEN i had to wait another 30 mins as the FIRST person in line and they kept letting tons of people through the vip.. its was all the fucking FAT ASS MOTHER FUCKING bouncers fault... maybe if i bring him a fucking cheese steak next time he will let me in with out waiting... it was a bunch of BS... then i get inside and get bless with tons of shit muzik... jesus... what a shitty night

Originally posted by laurie619

I think someone deserves an apology :D Even though I only known him a short time, he is a great guy (even helped me out with getting my windows tinted THANKS BABE) ;) and from what I know he is one of the most honest, truthful, upright sincere guy! :tongue: Dont let it get to you babe...

Laurie I am so glad that we have met. You have got to see the real me. Last night was just something I had no control and there was nothing I can do. Thanks for defending me.

Where do I begin!!?? I have been to Joey's numerous times over the past few years, and I have always enjoyed myself, until last night. We all know that people will "name drop" people that they have never met before in their lives, jsut so they dont have to wait on line. I can see how this can be annoying for the "men" ( I use that term very loosely) at the door, but that is part of the job and does not justify them treating EVERYONE like they are full of shit. And yes the "gentleman" (gag) with the glasses was by FAR the rudest. Who died and made him god?

I doubt when "Joey" opened his club he thought... "I have a great idea, lets open a club where bouncers can belittle people at the door, and fun-loving people can pay good money to be disrespected and treated like a worthless piece of garbage" Unfortunately, thats how things went last night.

Sergio, I think you were the only nice person we encountered that worked there! Not just because you got us in, but because you went out of your way SEVERAL times to figure out where we were and how you could help us, regardless of how busy you were. Obviously a professional man that knows how to stay calm in times of chaos. For that, I thank you, and I thank you for your apology on CP, eventhough I dont think ANY of this was YOUR fault.

We ALL knew the place was gonna be mobbed....unfortunately, the people at the door and a few bouncers inside were apparently unable to handle it. Instead they went OFF on completely innocent people...NO, completely innocent CUSTOMERS, let us not forget that fact. How about a LITTLE professionalism? FOR THESE "MEN"......a bit of advice. If you cant handle being in a industry that requires DECENT PUBLIC RELATIONS, then you should really consider finding a new way to pay your bills. If you LIKE your job and want to keep it, perhaps you should consider charm school.

On a different note, George Calle, were you spinning last night? I remember you from our MSU days. Is it you I have to thank for "La La Land" at the end of the night?...still love that song.

Originally posted by laurie619

Anytime babe, all I have to say NOTALLTHERE is that if he is still thinking about what he did sunday (yesturday)...then he haven't done much today must be a LOSER!....:laugh: :laugh: Sorry NOTALLTHERE I just couldnt resist...:D

now now little laurie...be nice:

1. Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength.

2. For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back.

3.Harsh words break no bones but they do break hearts.